30|There's A World Where Your Dreams Come True Part 1

There's A World Where Your Dreams Come True Part 1

The Salvatore School

Alaric's Office

Faith's POV

Hope, Ric and I were in his office discussing the urn trying to figure out why it glowed since that usually means a monster is on its way which is not good or ideal so we needed to figure out what monster is was and weather it was already here or not and if it is what does it do.

"Are you sure it glowed again" Hope asked while sitting down and I was behind her pacing around nervously "I sleep with the damn thing under my pillow it's hard to miss" Ric replied confirming that it did glow which just makes me get more anxious usually I'm fine with the monsters cause I can see them and I know what they are but this one I don't and can't so it's bugging me.

"What do you think it's gonna be this time" I asked both of them hoping one would have an answer "I don't know maybe a cyclops, slender man, Santa" Hope replied sarcastically causing Ric and I to laugh "well given out luck I think it's safe to rule out old Saint Nick" Ric told Hope causing me to scoff I mean have you truly though about Santa the guy is creepy "I don't know I mean Santa Claus is kind of terrifying when you think about it breaks into your home, sees you when your sleeping and not to mention judgy" I tell them cause it's true.

At this point I'm still pacing but Hope grabs my hand stopping me and pulls me towards her giving my hand a squeeze as if to say 'calm down' which I do "Hope Faith I need you both to focus" Ric tells us "look I'm trying I just wish that satan's night light would give us some rest" Hope says and I nod in agreement knowing I would love nothing more than just a week off so I could spend it with my girlfriend go to classes have fun with friends and be as normal as a supernatural teenager possibly can.

"Yeah and I wish that knife was never in our school to begin with but it's nothing we can change now all we can do is make sure we're not blind sited by another monster waltzing through our doors" Ric says causing me to look up "and I wish for a million dollars can we think properly here because every monster that comes through we get blind sited by so it's nothing new" I tell him causing him to give me a look "sorry I'm on edge ok just stop giving me that look" I add on to which he complies.

As if on queue we here the doors open and see Josie and Lizzie walk through the door making Hope and I look at Ric "to late" Hope says causing Ric to get up and walk closer to his daughters "oh god girls what are you doing here your not supposed to get here until later on tonight" Ric asked them as Hope and I just lean against the desk realising that shit is going to go down "Mom was able to get us direct to Dallas then faxed, texted and emailed you our revised itinerary" Lizzie states and you can here by the tone in your voice she ain't happy.

"Girls I'm so sorry it's chaos around here" Ric tried to explain without letting away to much which was understandable this was his way of caring for his kids "it's ok Dad we know that your overwhelmed but Europe was amazing and seeing mum was really good" Josie says with the bright as ever smile always trying to be happy and be the peace maker but it's never worked with a sister like Lizzie "Jo's covered the bright side faceless sunny we were waiting for it the chilly dark of morning at the terminal and you not showing up" Lizzie says dramatically as she drops her bag for extra points.