12|Soulmates and Girlfriends

Soulmates and Girlfriends

The Salvatore School

Hope and Faith's Room

Faith's POV

Hope and I were cuddling in our room still trying to process everything that happened in the past day or two with us, I mean everything that's has happened wasn't necessarily bad but we definitely needed to talk about it.

I turn around and look at Hope causing her to do the same "can we talk about everything" I asked her causing her to nod and we both sit up and look at each other "so how are you feeling about everything" I asked her wanting to know how she's processing it "I'm still a little confused but after doing a little reading I understand what it means and I get that we're soul mates and destined to be together and all but I'm more confused about the non supernatural part of it all since I've never dated a guy let alone a girl" Hope says and I appreciate her honesty.

"Well I've never dated anyone period because I wanted to hold out for you not knowing how long I had to wait now I know why I wanted to wait, Hope I really like you well more so love but if your not comfortable we can forget this happened-" I started only to get intruppted by Hope "god no Faith I don't want to forget about this" she started before grabbing my hands "we are destined to be together I knew after last night everything that I had been feeling was because of the bond and my heart plus when it came to Landon and Roman it felt wrong and I couldn't stop thinking about you I know why now I want to make this work, I want to make us work" she finishes making my heart burst in pure happiness.

I lean forward giving her a kiss causing her to kiss me back and after pulling away "I want to make this work to I really do you have no clue how happy I am and I don't want to leave anything up to chance because who knows what will happen next so I know it's no grand gesture but Hope Andrea Mikaelson do you by any chance want to be my girlfriend?" I ask her while grabbing onto her hands causing her to tear up a little "it's a big decision" she says causing me to look at her "I know" I tell her smirking slightly "I might have to think about it can I tell you tomorrow" she tells me leaning in slightly "not a chance in hell" I told her leaning in as well feeling her breath on my lips "well in that case absolutely" she says finally placing her lips on mine both of us kissing with a lot of passion.

Once we pull apart I look into her eyes her beautiful blue eyes "I know we are girlfriends officially now and on top of the soul mates but I want you to know that you are my girlfriend first and the mate bond is something that just brings us closer together but I want to be able to take you on date's and spend time with you I mean we were already inseparable now we just get to kiss which is a bonus" I tell her causing her to tear up and hug me tightly while laughing a bit.

"I feel the same way and I want to do the same things with you after 2 years everything changed and you were there and now I realise it wasn't just friends and I'm so glad where we are now" she tells me causing me to hug her back tightly feeling so much relief that I don't have to hide out I feel about Hope anymore and I can proudly call her my girlfriend with no worries.

A Little While Later

After Hope and I became official we hung out for a little bit but Hope had a training session with Ric and I decided to see if Josie wanted to hang out since we haven't hung out to much lately and I feel like we deserve a catch up so I went to her and Lizzie's room and knocked on the door to hear a faint 'come in' which I do and open the door and see no sign of Lizzie just Josie "oh hey Faith, how are you" Josie asked me "hey Josie, I'm good how about you" I asked her taking a seat next to her "I'm good so what's up" Josie asked me "well I was thinking since we haven't hung out much lately since the gargoyle incident we could just catch up for a little bit" I said causing Josie to smile.

"So how have you been catch me up on everything" I asked her repositioning myself so I could show her I was listening "well the other day with the spider incident Rafael and I got caught in the webs and we kissed because I needed power that I siphoned from him but there was something about the kiss I haven't felt like that since" Josie started talking but paused causing me to sigh "since Penelope" I said causing her to nod and tear up a little "oh Jo" I say giving her a massive hug as she cries in my shoulder feeling the need to comfort my best friend.

I pull away and grab her face in my hands "Josie you are amazing and you'll find that one for you weather it's Rafael, Penelope or someone else I'll support you either way" I tell her causing her to smile again "thank you Faith I don't know what I would do without you" Josie says as she pulls me into a hug "now how about we just lay here for a bit and just relax" I proposed "I would love nothing more" she says as we lay down and relax for a bit.

Hope and Faith's Room

After hanging out with Josie for a bit and making sure she was ok I ended up going back to Hope and I's room to see my beautiful girlfriend just resting in bed and I walk up and lay down cuddling with her feeling content "hey babe" I say and she kissed my forehead "hey baby, how was hanging with Josie" she says causing me to look up and smile at the nickname "It was good and well needed but I really just wanna rest it's been stressful" I tell her and she repositioned herself so my head was on her chest and she started running her hand through my hair "go to sleep baby" she tell me and I start to get drowsy and feel my eyes start to close letting sleep take over.

Author's Note

Alright guys so THEY ARE OFFICIAL finally right congrats to niaforbes22 who guess it would happen in chapter 12!!!

I added a little Josie and Faith friendship moment because I feel like they need some moment's every now and then!!

king_toby-parker, Hosie_Child are you guys happy now?