32|More Music

More Music

More Music

The Salvatore School

Library 

Faith's POV

I was sitting in the library waiting for the rest of this crew helping me with the song for the talent show to head here so we can continue planning plus I needed there opinion of the song that was going to be preformed and so we can rehearse is and make sure the song works.

I see Josie, Kaleb, MG and Landon walk in and come up to my table a few people giving us weird looks I mean a Hybrid, 2 vampires, a witch and a something hanging out is defiantly not on the normal side but we just continued "hey guys, so today i'm going to show you guys the song and then we are going to rehearse it making sure it's good" I tell them and they give me a nod.

"Cool, cool by why is Landon here" Kaleb asked me confused since he wasn't there last time "well I figured when you, MG, Landon and me we improvising Landon managed to play some insane guitar so I thought about including him and he was happy to join, as long as it's ok with you guys" I said and they all nodded in return agreeing that it was ok.

Practice Rooms

"Alright perfect so if we head to the practice rooms I'll show you the song and then we rehearse" I said getting up and we all head down to the practice rooms and I already have the respective instruments.

Landon - Guitar

MG - Drums

Josie and  Kaleb - singing

"Alright join is when you can i'll sing it along to the beat and go through it when you can except you MG, i'll need to give yo a beat to start with" I tell then and start to hum and giving MG the drum beat before heading to the mic yelling ready to start singing. 

Song - Most Beautifulest but Chris Lee (one lyric altered from brother to sister) it's on Spotify listen while reading!