31|There's A World Where Your Dreams Come True Part 2

There's A World Where Your Dreams Come True Part 2

Alaric's Classroom

Faith's POV

As we are sitting in Ric's class I can tell he's drunk again making me sigh in disappointment as I thought he was getting better but I guess not "those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it and the truth is those 27 civilians they weren't causalities of a uh does anyone remember the name of the battle" Ric asked before turning around "anyone anyone" he repeats realising no one knew "is it just me or is dad a little day drunk" Lizzie asked us "when isn't he" Josie replied while I looked at Lizzie. 

"He's been trying to get better but like I said he's stressed" I told her causing he to nod "Josie" Ric said as if asked her to answer the question "the battle of willow creek" she says getting it correct "exactly all those 27 civilians they were just round up by there friends and neighbors all because they were different" Ric says before checking his watch.

"Why is he still wearing his watch" Josie asked Lizzie causing me to scoff knowing why she wants it "why wouldn't he be" Lizzie asked causing Josie to give her a look "leaver her alone Josie if you want the stupid watch you should get it yourself" I tell Josie causing her to glare at me "stay out of this Faith" she says before looking forward again.

Hallway

Once we are in the hallway again Josie starts to interrogate Lizzie again about this stupid watch "how could you forget" Josie told Lizzie "I'm sure I didn't forget just remind me" she says causing me to look confused Lizzie is being really weird "homecoming dance is tonight" Josie reminds Lizzie "I know how do I not have a date" Lizzie says causing me to chuckle again the poor girl it's like she's lost half her memory "this isn't about you Lizzie" Josie says getting mad "oh but it's all about you Josie of course let's all bow down to you" I told her causing her to scoff and glare at me "yeah I'm totally getting that" Lizzie says causing me to sigh and give her a side hug.

"What I need you to do is just get Dad's watch like you promised Stephanie Salvatore's Dad gave him the watch it's a magical object that I can siphon so I can take things to the next level with Connor" Josie says repeating the plan I've heard a million time and every time I hear it I think it's stupid "and by um take things to the next level you mean" Lizzie asked "I'm gonna show him I'm a witch" Josie says causing Lizzie to sight in relief 

"Oh thank god I mean don't get me wrong that is a terrible idea but for a second I thought-" Lizzie starts only to be interrupted but Josie "and I'm going to have sex with him" Josie said causing me to roll my eyes because this was so stupid "yeah that was it" Lizzie said confirming her own beliefs.

"You promised you wouldn't let me down actually do it for a change" Josie tells her and just before she walked off I grabbed her arm "just try and remember all the times you've let Lizzie down these days all the times you bullied her think about who you've become ms popular" I says before letting her go seeing her walk off and I turn to Lizzie "you don't have to do this you know" I say causing Lizzie to shake her head "yes I do look I'll be right back just stay here" she tells me and I nod before she walks off doing what she has to do.