44|Let's Just Finish the Dance Part 2

Let's Just Finish the Dance Part 2

Outside Field 

Faith's POV

Hope, Lizzie and I were walking back into the school and I could tell Hope was feeling a lot better "you know I actually feel a lot better but I need to go back to my room and call it a day, babe you coming" Hope asked as she grabbed my hand and I saw the look Lizzie have her and I knew this was so not going to be the end of thing there is no way Hope is getting the day off when Lizzie is so bent on winning miss mystic falls.

"No, you are not dropping out on me, if i'm right which I am our win probability is still at 87 percent even after that abysmal rehearsal, so buckle up we're in this till the bitter end" Lizzie tells Hope and I laugh "you can't argue with those facts babe but don't worry i'll be there every step of the way" I tell her giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and just as we keep walking Landon happens to come around the corner and I smile at my bother knowing why he is here.

"At this stage which one of us is suppose to apologies" Hope asked Lizzie and I looked at my girlfriend "when it come to a protective brother crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed it happens to be my brother" I tell her and Lizzie nodded in agreement while Landon starts to walk closer to us.

"Hey" Landon started with saying it to Hope and I "hey" we replied "i'm so sorry both of you but especially you Hope I was insensitive, I - where did this statue come from" Landon said seeing the statue that seemed to appear out of no where "I uh I don't know someone probably moved it up here when they were cleaning, looks like on of the statues from the basement" Hope said but I looked closely at the statue and it looked familiar.

"Call me crazy but doesn't this look like MG's mom" I asked them more specifically Landon since we only saw her the other day "I don't think you're crazy sis it kind of does" Landon replied making me thankful that I wasn't alone and then Hope gets a good look at her "I think it is MG's mom" she replied and I looked towards Lizzie "we're gonna need you're dad and MG" I told her and she nodded going to grab them.

A Little Bit Later

After we managed to get everybody here who needed to be here we were able to have a chat "who would do this to my mom" MG asked us "not just who would, who could" Hope further asked and honestly my last experience with MG's mom was not pleasant so karma "it could a bad spell translation, a potion mishap" Ric inquired thinking of possible ideas as to why this all happened.

"Or a monster" I said stating the obvious "there's not reason a monster would be here" Ric corrected me "unless this sentient jar of artisinal mayonnaise activated a new artifact, what did you touch" Lizzie question him "everything we cleaned the school from top to bottom remember" Landon told her "alright enough both of you we need an actual theory" I told them both in hopes the stupidity would stop.