04| One Wrong Turn On Bourbon Part 2

One Wrong Turn On Bourbon Part 2

Faith's POV

The Abattoir  

We made it back to the Abattoir "Hope" Klaus yelled while gently dragging me into the direction she was in and we walked into the same room I left not long ago.

"Please tell me it isn't true" Klaus asked and Hope looked over to me but I shook my head "what have you done with your mother" he yelled now letting me go as I went to sit down and watched the fight go back and forth.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?"

"I knew it would take something big to bring you home"

"So you had your best friend and little hybrid friend attack your mother?"

"Henry and Faith just did the heavy lifting and "attack" is a really strong word Mom's fine in a really nice coffin, sleeping I cloaked her in a sleeping spell that I wrote myself"

"Oh, well, in that case, I've never been prouder where is she?"

"You're just gonna go disappear again if I tell you"

"Hope, you are in danger when we're in proximity I know you feel that the dark magic inside us manifests itself in ugly ways, we could be putting others in danger, too the whole city"

"I don't care!"

"This is not a debate, Hope!, the little girl I knew would never have dreamed up a scheme like this"

"Well, sorry to disappoint you but that little girl hadn't read your memoirs you compelled Cami O'Connell to write your story about a guy who used to put his family members in coffins and use them as leverage"

"So you've studied my old tricks, sid you learn this one?" Klaus says grabbing Hope "she's at St. Anne's" Klaus says and releases Hope as I steady her "get out of my head!" Hope yells.

"You could die, Hope. Just by standing here, I could be destroying you I'll ask your mother to take it easy on you ok? good-bye, Hope" Klaus says but before he can leave Hope shuts the door on him with her magic "I know some tricks, too" Hope says smirking making me gulp.

"You called, you wrote letters, then you stopped... why?" Hope said as we followed Klaus downstairs me to support Hope "you know why" Klaus said trying to leave but wasn't allowed.

"I didn't think I had to knock before entering an astral plane sorry I interrupted your murder orgy" Hope said making me cringe in disgust.

"You came to me that night because cards and letters weren't enough I stopped them for your own good"  Klaus said and I knew that wasn't the right thing to say.

"You don't know what's good for me you know, you stir up these stories about a crazy original dropping bodies, and people talk at school, and I have to be quiet little Hope Marshall, when I am so mad I want to scream" Hope said finally letting it all out.