17|Mombie Dearest Part 2

Mombie Dearest Part 2

The Salvatore School

Guess What We're in the Gym

Faith's POV

Stupid Penelope

We were all sitting down wait for the clock to strike midnight and not long now but I feel like I need to tell Rafael about Landon and where he was sent there brothere I owe that to him "one more minute" Hope says which means I got only one mintue to do this I sighed and grabbed Hope's hand because I needed a sense of comfort "Rafael I didn't just send Landon away I sent him to someone who's going to help him find his birth mom" I tell him knowing he will get a little mad "you sent him away by himself to find the woman who gave him up" he said and that just made is sound bad but I needed him to see why I did what I did.

"What if she's amazing and he finally gets a family" I tell him because if there is a chance at family you need to take it "he had a family he had me" Rafael exclaimed "a crew isn't the same family is always and forever" I tell him in sorrow feeling Hope squeeze my hand at the mention of the saying "yeah your right he's not my blood but he is my brother is anything you should both try doubling down on friends to make up for the family you don't have" Rafael tells us.

"Landon is a brother to me to now Rafael I may not have known him as long as you but I care about him which is why I did what I did and I don't regret it because even if he's not here I'm still protecting him in anyway I can" I tell him and he sighed and looked over to the clock and saw it was midnight "times up lonely girls" he says getting up and walking out while Hope and I just sit there holding hands for a few mintues.

Hope then turns towards me "Faith Armani do you but any chance want to be my date to the Saltzman's sweet sixteenth birthday party" Hope ask me causing me to smile in the change in attitude "Hope Andrea Mikaelson it would be my absolute honor but we gotta go get ready" I say pulling us up and we start running to out room to get ready.

Hope and Faith's Room

I let Hope use the room while I use our bathroom I quickly did some light natural makeup not putting to much on and then curling my hair slightly so it's curled but also with a wave to it I think put my dress on which is just a simple black dress with lace which fits perfectly for what I was going for simple but cute.

Once I finished getting dress I make sure I look good and that everything is how I want it to be before knocking on the bathroom door "Hope is it all good if I come in" I asked her and hear a yes in reply and when I walk out its like everything becomes slow-motion as I see her turn around.

She is wearing a stunning burgendy dress and fits her in all the right places and she just looks so beautiful that I am lost for words "u-uh H-Hope you look absolutely beautiful" I tell her slightly stuttering causing her to giggle because she can tell I'm a little nervous "you don't look to bad yourself" she tells me coming up to me and on instinct I wrap my arms around her waist "how did I get so lucky" I ask her taking in all the details her hair done beautifuly, her crystal blue eyes shinning with happiness and her smile providing the same warmth of happiness.