07| Don't It Just Break Your Heart

Don't It Just Break Your Heart 

Faith's POV

The Old Mill

Hope, Freya and I were hanging at the old mill and we were gonna show what we could do and to show off some of our athletic skills to Freya.

"Ok, let's see what you guys can do" Freya asked us and then Hope jumped up a few pillars landing on the side of the balcony "hey wait up" I laughed following her up.

"Too slow" she said before jumping back down and I followed her still having a laugh "pretty cool, huh? what do you think?" Hope asked after we both landed in front of Freya.

"I think I wish I had core muscles like both of you" Freya admitted causing us to laugh "and that's nothing compared to what I'll be able to do once I trigger my werewolf side" Hope said and I sighed.

Freya gave me a look and I shrugged knowing Hope has been asking about it "yeah um... has your mom or Faith ever talked you through turning?" Freya asked and Hope shrugged.

"A little and I-I have friends I mean, the whole killing a human part sounds kind of rough, but..." Hope started to trail off giving Freya a chance to intervein.

"What about the whole breaking every bone in your body part? you know, when your mom talked to me about it, when she, um, really described it, it sounded worse than almost anything I could imagine and, honestly, it's... it's not what she wanted for you" Freya said and I cringed at the statement.

"'Wants' not what she wants for me" Hope corrected Freya causing her to sigh "that's what I meant" Freya corrected.

Hope and Faith's Room

I went to get my bandages off and went back to our room only to see Freya and she told Hope and I about one of the New Orleans vampires demands that Hope bind her werewolf side to save Hayley.

"NO" I yelled but was ignored "it'll be painful" Freya explained "I don't care" Hope told her "well I do" I interviented but was still ignored.

"You could die" Freya said and my heart just felt like it shattered "same answer" Hope said causing me to tear up "we're talking about snuffing out a fundamental part of who you are..." Freya reminded only for Hope to respond.