08|We're Being Punked Pedro Part 2

We're Being Punked Pedro Part 2

Mystic Falls Town

Faith's POV

I decided after a while to help the girls with trash picking and I see Josie grabbing onto her stomach wincing and run up to her "Hey Jo you alright" I ask checking her to make sure she was okay "yeah I just think that that's making me a little bit nauseous" she said getting up cause Hope and I to look over to see MG and Dana kissing "didn't see that coming" Hope says and I see what MG is doing "that sly dog" I said.

This caused Josie and Hope to look at me confused "he's trying to make Lizzie jealous quite stupid but obvious" I explained "and it's simple math MG has the hormones of a teenager and the impulse control of a preschooler and he also always goes for the wrong kids of girls" she explains cause Hope and I to laugh cause it wasn't a lie first Penelope and now Dana I think he's driving Lizzie away not bring her in.

"Given my last crush I can't judge" Hope say causing me to be bitter knowing she's talking about Roman or Landon either way I don't like it "well my last crush was actually satan incarnate that is unless you count" she started but droned off "who" Hope and I ask "never mind it really doesn't matter anymore Lizzie has dibs" Josie says and I scoff of course she does but that means she's talking about Rafael "dibs on-" "Rafael, you like Rafael" Hope starts but I finished causing her to jokingly glare at me.

"She always calls dibs when's it's gonna be your turn" Hope said to Josie and in that moment I have never been prouder of my best friends because they were getting along and being friends "she's right Jo you deserve something this once" I say in encouragement knowing it won't have to much of an effect because that just who Josie is "it just is what it is" Josie says and I sigh in disappointment.

"Alright well that doesn't really make it right" Hope says and Josie suddenly stops and but the look in her eyes she just wants the truth and I see Hope cracking under the pressure of her stare "your dad knows I used black magic that's why I'm in trouble don't worry I didn't tell him that you helped me with the spell" Hope confessed "since where confessing here Ric knows I knew about the black magic but again I didn't tell him about you either" I confessed feeling a little weight being lifted of my shoulders.

"Thank you both of you" Josie's tells up with gratitude "and Landon and Rafael took off together Landon told me he didn't know when he stole the knife but then he lied about having it so I don't know what to believe but then he wrote me this letter that was I don't know sweet" Hope says and as much as I want to say something I really don't want to ruin the moment so I just grumble under my breath.

"Lizzie's sensitive my mom is going on these really long recruitment missions recently that's why she's extra testie she just really misses her" Josie explained and even though it wasn't her job I understand Lizzie a little better now she just wants her parents to love her "I know the feeling" Hope and I say grabbing each others hands giving a light squeeze.