26|Brother Sister Bonding Time

Brother Sister Bonding Time

The Salvatore School

Library

Faith's POV

I was in the library waiting for Landon because of everything that happened Landon and I decided to have a bonding day and although I felt guilty about not telling him about what happened with our mom I was doing what was best for him I was just trying to protect him and be the older sister I was meant to be.

I heard someone walking in and looking up I saw my brother and stood up as he reached me and we embraced in a hug, we have been doing this a lot and I think it's becauee we've missed so many years with each other that we both have a lot to make up for so we are doing what every we can to do so "hey brother" I said as we embraced "hey sister" he replied as we pull apart "so what do you want to do today" I asked him and he stood there for a second thinking about it "how about we just walk around and play 21 questions" he offered and I liked the idea "alright but you first" I said as we started walking around.

Do you wish you could change how things went this year - L

I was a little shocked at such a strong question of that bat but answered it regardless "no, no matter how had it has been I wouldn't change it because I got you as a brother by blood and on top of that I got the got the love of my life who I never thought I would be with, what about you" I explained cause him to smile "no even though everything has been absolutely crazy and all I've the place I wouldn't change it because I've found a home and my sister and no matter what I know ill always have some where to go" he explained to me making my heart melt at the confession.

Where so you plan to be 10 years from now - F

"Well I really never thought about it when living like I did it was all about making it through the day and just living one day at a time, I never got the luxury of being able to think so far down in the future, how about you?" Landon tells me making me sad how I had a pretty decent life and he had to live that way "Well anytime I look that far into the future all I can think about is being with Hope I mean I want to bw with her for the rest of my life like honestly that girl is hopfully going to be your future sister-in-law I mean we're meant to be so I couldn't imagine being with anyone else" I tell him letting my heart out.

If you could be human would you? - L

"Hell no being human would change everything and like I said before I love my life no matter how crazy it is I wouldn't change it for the world but what about you I mean I think at this point we know you are something we just don't know what " I asked him "All my life I've never felt like I belong until now being at this school around these people I mean yeah they are dangerous but I've never felt like I belong more than I do now" he tells me and I smile happy to know he feels that way.

What supernatural creature do you think you are - F

"Honestly I have absolutely no clue what I am because I wouldn't even know where to begin when it comes to this kind of stuff I mean I haven't really displayed any type of supernatural ability but at this point I have to be something because me taking all these objects don't make any sense, do you have any ideas?" Landon told me "well look I have no clue what you are you but somehow this is all connected to Malivore since that's where you were born but I wouldn't where to begin either" I tell him and hear him sigh in disappointment as we are still walking I feel some pain in my heart and can tell it's Hope she is sad I need to check on her "Landon I'm really sorry but Hope is in pain I need to check I'm her" I told him sad I had to cut this short "it's alright go we can continue another time" Landon tells me and I smile before running off.

Hope and Faith's Room

I reach our room opening the door and walking is to see Hope crying and I embrace her into a hug "hey what's wrong" I asked her as she is slowly starting to calm down since being in my embrace "what are we going to do Faith what if we don't make it out of this alive" she asked me and I grew sad and felt pain in my heart thinking about the fact that one of us couldn't make it through this I never thought about it before but I don't know if I could handle Hope dying I don't know what I would do.

"Look let's not even think about that right now because that's not gonna happen we're gonna be fine Hope heck we're gonna live the rest of our life's together and be happy no matter what happens up to the end we are gonna fight as much as we can" I tell her tearing up a but hating this talk but knowing it was true this was something we have to talk about "I know but worst-case scenario one of us might not make it through this and if one of us don't we have to stay strong ok" Hope tells me and I can just feel my heart breaking "Hope listen to me you and I are going to protect each other as much as possible not matter what we'll be ok" I tell her and she nods and we both lie down cuddling not letting each other go only thunkinf one thing.

I hope we both make it through this.

Author's Note

So we got a little brother and sister moment, how cute!!!

I had to add an emotional moment between Hope and Faith, gosh if only Faith knew what was going to go down.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, the regular updating system is back, by the way, starting next week, promo out tomorrow!!!!