27|What was Hope Doing in Your Dreams Part 1

What was Hope Doing in Your Dreams Part 1

The Salvatore School

Alaric's Office 

Faith's POV

"How long do you think it'll be before the next monster shows up" Hope asked from my lap and we were researching endless amounts of books trying to figure out this stuff "it's hard to say" Ric tells us grabbing more books "I've never seen an artifact glow before" he further explains to us "where do you hid the urn by the way" Ric asked us "I'm not sure I should tell you" Hope tells Ric making me laugh "excuse me" he asked "isn't it safer if only one of us knows where it is" Hope saying making Ric look at me "don't look at me like that she hasn't told me and I agree with her the less people that know about his were about the better" I told him causing Hope to smile and me and give me a quick peck on the lips.

"Well that one of us should be the adult" Ric started making me scoff "funny I mean headmaster with a crossbow or an almighty Tribrid who can kick your ass and has done so before" I say making Hope laugh and Ric to smile sarcastically at me "what do we tell everyone else" Hope asked "we should probably warn them before a cyclopes crashes exam week" she said causing me to point at her "she's not wrong we don't know what is coming next" I tell him "it's usually best to start with some form of the truth" he tells us "what about those times where the truth is the one thing you can't say" I asked him "are you sure you want to keep this all from Landon I mean I understand you wanting to protect him" Ric asked me making me think at the moment for his protection yes yes I do.

"He's been wanting to know about our mother his whole life he finally meets her and she dies if I can keep him from knowing what that feels like then its worth it" I tell Ric and he gives me a look "look he's my brother and it's my secret to keep Ric please" I tell him "ok" he says giving in "thank you" I whispered "the trick is to give everyone the right amount of information without giving away to much they've been brought this before with the knife so it shouldn't come as to much of a shock this is our chance to do things differently more responsibly" he tells is before calling an emergency meeting for all students.

Meeting Hall

"Yesterday I came into possession of another Malivore artifact with my hope to find another method of containment before it signaled another monster with given the emergency meeting just called I'm sure you can guess how well that went but rest assured we are taking every precaution Sheriff Donovan has been kind enough to open the doors of the Lockwood Mansion to us so Mr Williams end Ms Tig are now in the process of evacuating our students from the lower grades" Ric begins telling us Hope and I hanging in the back "why don't we just evacuate the damn artifact" Kaleb say "we are much more well equipped than the world at large to handle the arrival of a monster and once we know what we're dealing with and the problem is contained and we can reassess what to do with the artifact of any of you would like to evacuate please talk to Dorian or Emma however exam week will continue as scheduled where every you are" he says causing everyone to groan.