41|The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do Part 3

The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do Part 3

Meanwhile Alaric and Kaleb just had gotten to the woods in hopes of finding someone more importantly anyone Alaric revealed to Kaleb that MG's dad was never meant to find out about his son.

"When you've been through what I've been through, seen what I've seen you learn that life just isn't that simple"

Alaric started to walk of to continue looking but Kaleb stood still smelling the air realising something was up and Alaric looked over to him curious at what was up more importantly what he smelled.

"Blood"

Alaric and Kaleb keep walking further into the woods Alaric had noticed someone sitting against a tree in pain and they both relaised it was MG and when they got to him MG was acting weird not like the normal MG and Alaric was able to see what had happened to him.

"A werewolf bite"

Kaleb was able to put two and two together and figured out who bit MG but what he didn't know is who the monster really was in this story.

"Rafael, he said he saw a monster, he's the damn monster"

Alaric was able to asses the bite and was able to make an assumption that MG had 1 to 2 hours left to live Kaleb bringing up the cure only to find out the truth about the cure.

"Hope's blood is the cure, the blood of the tribrid, let's just hope she gets here soon"

MG told Kaleb and Alaric what happened with his dad and how it didn't go so well and just as he finished Hope and Rafael managed to arrive just in time to save MG but Rafael's mind was starting to put all the piece of the puzzle together.

"I bit you"

Hope was shocked, MG kept apologising, Alaric just stood there not knowing what to do and Kaleb well he was mad he tried hurting Rafael only to get stopped by Alaric and Rafael's mind it just all started to come back.

"Hey whats going on"

"I remember now.. the elixir, his face, being back here... I remember who the monster was"

Still the Woods

Faith's POV

"I said run" Rafael yelled at the brother sister duo "we told you we're not leaving you alone" I yelled at him "family doesn't get left behind" Landon said as we heard the sound again Landon picked up a stick my eyes were flashing until we saw MG in the distance "dammit MG you scared the crap out of me" Landon said as MG walked closer but MG looked different angrier like he was about to snap.

It happened so fast MG was mad at Landon for putting all of his crap on him Landon hit and MG smelt the blood and we all tired to get him to resist but it wasn't working Rafael was mid transformation and I was trying to control mine and before we could both react MG latched on to Landon and killed him Landon laying out dead in front of us and we both yelled in pain.