02| Where You Left Your Heart Part 2

Where You Left Your Heart Part 2

Faith's POV

The Abattior

Hope called Kol and since Kol loves both of us he was more than happy to see us both even if it was just over the phone "How is my little ne'er-do-wells?" Kol asked us.

"I've been better, how's Davina?" Hope asked him as I followed behind her "my darling wife is gorging on papaya right now you know, Belize is beautiful this time of year you both should visit" Kol tells us and I honestly wish we could.

"We'd love to, but... we're grounded" I tell Kol in sadness "grounded? can't ground a witch and werewolf, let alone my favourite niece and her best friend" Kol said making us laugh.

"That's what I said, mom didn't think it was funny" Hope said and I nodded in agreement "well, I'm sure it will all blow over by Mardi Gras" Kol tells us and Hope and I look at each other in doubt.

"I... I didn't think it was such a big deal at the time, but now that it's stirred up so much trouble I-I feel kind of bad" Hope says and I nod still feeling ashamed that I disappointed Hayley.

"Darlings, you can't get your knickers in a knot every time you have a little kerfuffle you'll never have a moment of pleasure and I, for one, thought you showed some real entrepreneurial spirit" Kol said making Hope smile which made me smile.

"Yeah, that's me, your friendly, neighbourhood blood dealer" Hope said making me cringe "I'm sure you've noticed by now the best people are black sheep" Kol said "like my dad?" Hope asked and I nodded thinking he was talking about Klaus as well.

"I was referring to me Niklaus is in a league of his own" Kol said making me chuckle "seen him lately?" Hope asked making me sigh in sadness knowing I couldn't do much to help her.

"Well, thankfully for you, no don't worry sooner or later, something will blow up in New Orleans some crisis or other always brings us back" Kol said and I saw a look go over Hope's face which I didn't like at all "ok" she said before hanging up.

Later On

Hope and I were walking back into our room after our chat with Kol and we saw Hayley holding up two passports "going somewhere? is that what you needed the money for?" Hayley asked us and Hope leapt forward grabbing them.

"Now you're rummaging in my room?" Hope asked "for laundry where were you going?" Hayley asked and I was interested to see where Hope went with the story.

"I met a guy online and he's in a band and he lives in London, he says he's, but he seems older plus Faith's coming along for the ride" Hope says and I smile nodding at the terrible lie.

"You wanted to see your Dad" Hayley says knowing instantly what was going on "I know it's stupid he obviously doesn't care, but I-I just thought, maybe if we were in the same place for even a little while..." Hope trails off as we all sit down Hope in the middle and Hayley and I on each side.

"It's not stupid, he loves you but he just knows that being near you puts you in danger" Hayley says stating the facts "a phone call wouldn't" Hope retorts and Hayley sighs knowing she's right.

"Look, I... I really... hope one day that you'll talk in person I do but until then, just... try not to judge him too harshly" Hayley says causing Hope to scoff "so... I can't judge my deadbeat dad, but you can judge me?" Hope asked Hayley.

"I don't judge you; I judge your actions, yours to Faith, I'm your mom Hope I love you both, and I would forgive you for anything but that's not... that's not a blank check for bad behaviour" Hayley tells both of us and I smile at Hayley in appreciation.

"I did one thing" Hope states until we hear some shouting coming from outside "Hope! Faith!" we hear and I recognise it as Henry before running out.

I gasp in shock as I see a dead vampire in his arms and blood on his mouth "I... I made a mistake" Henry tells us before looking down again.

Little On

Henry was now in Hope's room with both Hope and I while Hayley was talking with the Vampires and Greta outside trying to figure out what to do "I didn't even know that girl" Henry says freaking out.

"I can't hear" Hope says as she stands near the door trying to hear what was going on "she just bumped into me, and I-I just... I got so angry they-they want... - they want to kill me, huh?" Henry said still freaking out.

"Henry, relax, for God's sake just... feel better" Hope tells Henry and he suddenly calms down "Okay that's-that's weird you... you said "feel better," and I actually feel better" Henry states making Hope and I chuckle.

"Because my blood made you a hybrid, so... you're sired to me" Hope informs Henry "I have to do what you say?" Henry asked making Hope shake her head "pretty much, but don't worry, I... believe in personal autonomy but for now, stay here and Faith watch him" Hope tells me before walking out.

Little On

Hope came back and happen to tell me another crazy plan to see her father and somehow it was just getting more insane as time went on.

She had Henry do the heavy lifting while she knocked her out with a spell and I honestly thought this was insane but I promised to keep it to myself.

Now Hope and I were just relaxing while my head was in her lap and she was drawing on the armrest of the couch we were on.

"Hey, jailbirds" Freya says entering the room "hey" Hope and I said greeting her "I've got some news about me and Keelin, where's your mom?" she asked us causing me to choke on my own spit having a coughing fit at the mention of Hayley.

"I don't know she said she'd only be gone a few minutes, but then she never came back" Hope stated in a very calm tone while giving me a slight jab as if telling me to shut up.

"Where'd she go?" Freya asked "outside to make a call" Hope says as the fountain suddenly turns red making Hope and I confused "Auntie Freya?" "Freya" Hope and I said at the same time.

Hope and I were staring at the fountain knowing what it meant "someone found this in the street" Freya says handing Hope Hayley's phone which was all cracked from when it was dropped.

The phone starts ringing and Klaus's name appears and after a moment Hope answers it "Dad?" Hope says "yeah, so are we um... I don't know where she is she's missing" Hope again replies to whatever Klaus was saying.

Hope finally hangs up before turning to us "he's coming home" Hope says before launching herself into my arms as I hold her tightly "it's alright, it's gonna be ok" I whisper in her ear.

Little did I know how far from ok it really was in reality 

Author's Note

So episode 1 of the originals season 5 is done and I only have one question!

What were you're thoughts? 

I really want to gauge what you guys are thinking about this because its pre-Hope and Faith love so for you guys who have read my Legacies season 1 this will be quite a different dynamic!!!

Purely because Faith won't be as developed as she is in Legacies season 1 and nowhere as much as she will be in season 2!!!