23|Maybe I Should Start from the End Part 1

Maybe I Should Start from the End Part 1

Fort Valley, Georgia

Faith's Voiceover/POV

I opened my eyes looking around me to see smoke every where seeing Hope next to me and Landon and Ric behind me trying to remember what happened everything passing through like flashes in my head.

There's something I need to tell you I just don't know how so to make you understand maybe I should start from the end.

We all managed to stand up Ric and Landon in slight pain while Hope and I were fine "where the hell are we, what happened" Landon asked making me realise he doesn't remember anything at all oh god this is not good at all "I don't know but I don't think we're in Kansas anymore" Ric said and this caused Hope and I to turn around first looking at eachother both understanding we remember well me bits and pieces but it's coming back but then we look at the boys realising they don't remember anything which was not good not one bit.

The Salvatore School (Three Days Ago)

On second thought I'll just start at the beginning Hope and I knew Landon needed us and at the time that's all I needed to know.

Hope and I quietly walk down the stairs to see people sleeping down there with study notes realising that exams are coming up soon I really should study for those at some point as we quietly sneak past them making as little noise as possible and head to Ric's office knowing we need his keys because his car is the only one that will do the job Hope walks over to his desk grabbing to keys "you know sneaking around with you is kind of fun and very sexy" I tell her smirking a bit causing her to blush.

She comes up to me and gives me a quick peck of the lips "as much as I love this we have to go save Landon you know this" she tells me and I nod realising that she is right "yeah I know but that doesn't mean I don't want to complement my beautiful girlfriend and how awesome and sexy she is when she is sneaking around" I tell her causing her to blush again "come on you're such a flirt" she says grabbing my hand pulling us to the front of the school "only for you babe" I tell her causing her to giggle.

Front of the School

Once we get to the front of just as we are about to walk out of the door making a successful getaway we hear a voice and you can guess who is was, Ric "going somewhere" he asked us causing Hope to gasp while I muttered 'crap' under my breath I see Hope start to step forward and let her take the lead me following behind her "better question where the hell do you thing your going with my keys and without telling me" he asked and I looked at Hope to give the explanation having no clue what to say "uh Hope take it away" I say causing her to give me a little glare.

"Um you know I just said some really harsh things to you yesterday and so we were just going to get you an oil change as a peace offering" she says and I'll give her props for coming up with something on the spot but an oil change at 3am really Hope "at 3am" Ric said practically reading my mind knowing we were lying "Hope you don't have a driver license" Ric starts but I interrupted "Um I do" I say but am ignored "your both going to commit Grand Theft Auto which is a felony your both ditching school right before the mid term exams begin and Hope you've made it very clear to me you see me as an authority figure and nothing more so tell me so tell me why I shouldn't suspend you both this very second" he asked us and I didn't care at this point so I just showed him the supernatural compass.