43|Let's Just Finish the Dance Part 1

Let's Just Finish the Dance Part 1

Hope and Faith's Room

Faith's POV

Hope and I were in our bed just cuddling since she really wanted to keep me as close as possible since what has happen with me almost dying the other night and truthfully I wanted to do the same I never thought I would have the chance to see Hope again and that was was scared me the most that night but now that I am here and alive I never want to let he go again.

It was all peace until I heard a little whimper come from Hope and she keep doing so I could tell she was crying in her sleep and I could feel her pain she was having a nightmare and I didn't know what it was about but I could tell it wasn't good not one but I needed to get her to wake up "Hope, babe wake up" I said while shaking her but her whimpers only increased clearly she was terrified.

"Hope wake up" I said once more this time with more force but she used some sort of magic forcing me to go flying right into her paint set and it hurt just a bit but I think she work up from the noises of the breaking and me groaning in pain and saw what happened "oh my god Faith are you ok" she asked me.

I stood up brushing myself off "I was on the brink of death so I think i'll mend" I told her seeing the paint all of me and my clothes "what happened" she asked and I looked at her confused that she didn't remember "well babe you were having a nightmare, clearly a pretty bad one at that I tried to wake you up but you screamed and then some magical wave thing threw me over her and now I art supplies all over me" I told her summing everything up.

After telling her everything it was clear she couldn't remember what I was talking about that or she didn't know why she did what she did but regardless this was defiantly something I had to talk to Ric about since he knows more about all things supernatural compared to me I mean I try to learn as much as possible but its a lot and Ric has had years and year and did I mention years of experience with this stuff. 

Alaric's Office

I was on my way to Ric office and I managed to bump into Landon as he was on he way there as well since he wanted to talk to Ric about all the phoenix stuff and I needed to talk to him about the issues that played out with Hope this morning so when we get there both of us see Ric has got a few books out researching about some stuff.

I gave a quick knock on his door gaining his attention "hey Ric, I was hoping we could have a quick chat" I asked him as Landon and I walk into his office "ah Faith, Landon yeah of course I was just doing some phoenix research, please both of you sit down" Ric said motioning towards the seats next to us and both Landon and I sit down and I look towards my brother "can I go first" I asked him and he looks at Ric and I "uh obviously i'm dying to know more, pardon the pun but uh actually" Landon starts only to get interrupted "MG is he still acting weird, look once Emma is done with her therapy intense with Raf, she'll work with MG and she'll work with you to if you want to deal with the fall out of him killing you" Ric explained and you could tell Landon was a tad awkward.