16| The Tale of Two Wolves Part 2

The Tale of Two Wolves Part 2

Faith's POV

The Salvatore School

I walked into the Salvatore School and made my way to the library following the commotion I could here "someone needs to kill me" I hear Klaus say before storming in.

"Does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on" I yelled sick of not being in the know and I could tell I shocked Klaus, Alaric and Caroline with my presence "Faith" all three of them say at once.

"No, no more lie because I just found out that Hope is going to die tonight unless something is done about it and I swear to god if Hope die, Klaus is gonna seem like a teddy bear because she can't die cause I'm gonna go insane if she does" I tell them getting angry.

"Faith" Klaus says coming closer to me "I have an idea but I need you to be with Hope right now because you keep each other calm and without each other, you both tend to lash out" he tells me and at the mention of being with Hope I calm down and nod.

"You're right just please don't let her die" I asked him and he nodded hugging me before I speed off as I could hear Alaric and Caroline "SHE'S A HYBRID" they said and I gulped knowing Klaus was gonna be in trouble.

Mystic Falls High School

I follow Hope's heartbeat to see she was leaning against a really nice car looking quite pale "hey are you ok" I said scared her but she was relieved to see me.

"Not really, I'm just tired" Hope tells me and I'm instantly worried as Elijah comes up to us "you know your father would kill me if he knew I let you do that" Elijah tells Hope.

"I won't tell" Hope tells him "please don't" Elijah agrees let's go back to the school ok? I need to lay down" Hope says and I'm back to being worried "hey, don't you give up on this fight" Elijah tells her.

"It's too late, Elijah, ok? I can feel it you should just tell my dad to stop looking for a Hail Mary, he's gone through enough torment" Hope argues and she sounds like she's giving up.

"You are the reason that his life of torment has not been in vain, now, if you're not gonna fight for yourself, you go fight for him" Elijah says trying to motivate him.

I don't want to fight anymore, I can't save my dad, ok? I-I'm not a saviour, if anything, I-I'm a murderer" Hope says and it breaks my heart thinking she was referring to the church.

"Listen to me, the man in the church was not your fault" Elijah says and I nod "I'm talking about my mom" Hope says and Elijah and I freeze "Hope" I say "your mother was not your fault if anything, it was mine, now you blame me" Elijah says trying to convince her otherwise.

"Guess what? I've tried, no matter how I look at it, it's my responsibility, Roman and his mom were afraid of me, I was the one who kidnapped her in the first place, I left her to be taken"Hope said and she was wrong this wasn't on her.