7th Mystery

A/N: Pasensya na talaga kung natatgalan at matatagalan ang mga updates. >___<

Medyo madaming inaasikaso ngayon eh! 

Enjoy!!!

-Peachberryfruity

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

---* 7th Mystery *---

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

He and She!

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

---* Aphroditee *---

I danced gracefully as I feel the rhythm of the music. Each note.. Each step..

The soft music brings me to another world.

I feel so safe..

~knock! knock!~

THEN that knock brought me back to reality.

'Grr! Who the hell?'

I keep my composure as I opened the door and then I saw Cleon's wierd expression.

"What are you doing here?" tanong ko.

"Uhm.." she looked at me from head to toe. "A Ballet dress huh?"

"Hey, I'm asking you!"

"Ah.. Pwede bang pumasok?" tanong ulit nya.

"Yeah sure!"

She looked around my room as she enters.

"UWAH! Your room is very elegant! I like it but I don't like your taste when it comes to music. It's wierd." nakangiwing sabi nya.

I went to the music player and turned it off.

"For your information my dear Cleon, that music that you're referring to is Ilyich Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake. Anyway, you won't really like it. Only elegant and brainy people like me would appreciate such kind of music." I said as I sat beside her in my couch.

"What? Sinasabi mo bang I'm not brainy and elegant?" she asked as she raise one of her eyebrows.

"Well yes! You're pretty and rich but your not elegant and brainy like me! Para ka lang yung iba dyan. Husto sa ganda, kulang sa sustansya!"

"Yah! You're being so mean! Di ba friends tayo?" nakangusong sabi nya and I smiled at her.

"Definitely, yes! We're friends. Kaya nga I'm telling you the truth di ba? True friends won't lie unto each other." nakangising sagot ko and she look at me helplessly.

"Yeah right! Grabe, wala talaga akong panama sayo."

"Of course! So, what brought you here? You disturbed me!"

"Ah.. Erm, aren't you missin' something?" tanong nya.

"What?" I asked back.

"Ei! Mamayang 10 am na darating yung mga visitors at yung mga exchange students di ba? Aren't you excited? Uwah! Ano kayang itsura nila, gwapo kaya? Maganda? Eekk!"

"Im not interested! Tss! You disturbed me for that?" sagot ko saka ko tinanggal yung pagkakatali ng buhok ko.

"Nye? I'm excited pa naman. So, pupunta ka ba mamaya sa Cykoro Field?"