Off-topic announcement.

Okay, This is an off-topic announcement, I don't plan on starting this book with an announcement but for those, who don't know as they don't have discord or Facebook,

MNG will end at its final peak, The season 30. I have been playing the game for as long as almost 2 years, and now, in December, that beloved game will end. It has 3 endings, bad, happy and true. (bad, if you don't reach the intimacy level for the two endings mentioned)

(Spoilers Alerts, Well I spoiled I bunch of times in my fanfic by introducing characters from far seasons so it doesn't matter but yeah)

This is sent to discord, (Well since it was sent there, I figured it wouldn't hurt if I share it here)

As the description says, "This is our final battle, Our enemy is the Yatagarasul, Yamata-no-Orochi and.."

So this is the finale. For the bad ending, I'm guessing the mc dies? and for the happy one, maybe they'll be going to the school normally, no more ninja stuff, they'll graduate and live a happy life, for the true ending no clue. 

Either way, In the next week or so, I guess we need to say goodbye to MNG, for exactly 4 years, and in the half of that year was when I discovered it, It saddens me that the game I've adored and played for so long will end, but as they say, "All good things must come to an end". It replaced by the RPG, new stories will be there, but, nothing they make will be much better than the original Vn.

For the reasons on why they sorta rushed it to end, perhaps lack of budget( as seen from CC events, there were only 15k-30k players active) and that must have what made them end the Vn.

So yeah, Let's all look forward to the finale next week, hopefully, it will be a memorable one.

And, even though the game ends, I'll still continue this fanfic, next chapters in 2 days.

Ronin ninjas out there, farewell and have a good day!!!