Bloody Moonlight (Copy Master) (1)

Principal: Well, this is... What should I say...

The principal is at loss for words as Sen entered his office along with Kihiro.

Kikuko immediately unsheathes her blade and dashed towards Kihiro. She was expecting a barrier to protect her, but her blade smoothly cuts through Kihiro's flesh.

Kikuko: W-What?

She then proceeds to decapitate Kihiro.

Kihiro's head fell down.

Kikuko jumped back and glared at Sen.

Kikuko: What is the meaning of this, Sen?!

Sen: Relax. This is why I'm here. 

He slightly adjusted his glasses before sitting in a nearby chair.

Kihiro: This is pointless.

Her decapitated head on the ground spoke. 

Kikuko/Principal: W-What?

Sen: Now,

Sen explained the situation.

Kikuko: How are you sure that she isn't afraid to die? This must be a diversion sacrifice!

Principal: I agree with her. What if she was sent here to assassinate one of us?

Sen: I know. That's why I'm keeping an eye on her. 

Kikuko: Then, knowing what the circumstance might be, why did you-

Sen: Because we're stuck at a dead end. I can't allow any more death. Yuna's death is already hard. What about the MEA? They were destroyed. While we were walking, she told me several things about the Kakura-

Just then, they heard several students outside.

Kikuko: Hold it first.

Kikuko went to look out outside, and what she saw chilled her to the core.

Kikuko: S-Sen! Kuzuryu! The Mizaki school is in danger!

Sen/Principal: What?!

They all looked outside.

The moon was blood red, and every student was outside.

They all went outside and what they saw even horrified them to the core. 

Outside, was filled with redness. The sky was red, and even normal students could see it. And above all, a woman is sitting on the rooftop. Her singing echoed throughout.

Sen: Call All back-ups immediately!

Kihiro: Looks like, their plan already started.

...

Yamabuki POV.

*RING*

I was woken up by the ringin' of my phone.

I tried to sit up but something was preventing me.

I looked to my side and saw that Kazuki has his arms wrapped around me.

W-What?

This slightly gets me blushin'.

I reached for my phone in my bag without removing his arms around me and answer.

"H-Hey. Yamabuki here."

"Bring the ninja-seeking club here at Mizaki school at once! We are under attack by the kakurasu!"

"What?!!"

I hung up and frantically woke Kazuki up.

Kazuki: Mnnn, huh...?