Schooldays ( Date...?) (3)

It's now Saturday, I have a schedule to go out on a "date" with Enju. I hastily got up and got ready and head out. I arrived at the train station at exactly 10 am to see Enju waiting, looking around. Seems like she's looking for me. I walked up to her and called up to her as I do. She turned around and returned a wave. 

"Did you wait for a long time?"

I said nervously, hoping that she didn't wait for so long.

"No, In fact, I just arrived here."

I let out a sigh of relief as I heard that. 

"That's good. I thought I made you wait"

"How caring of you. And, in some miracle, You aren't late."

"Haha"

I let out a slight laugh.

"Should we go?"

"Yeah, sure. Where do you want to go?"

"Uhm...Wait a minute"

Enju opens her bag and began rummaging through it.

"Oh, there it is"

She held a pocket notebook in her hand. She opened it and began reading through it. I slightly moved closer to see her notebook. 

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!"

She said flustered as she moved away from me and closed her notebook

"I'm just curious what's written on there."

"You shouldn't just peer over girl's secrets!"

"Secrets...?"

"I-I-It's nothing!! Forget about it!!"

She puts her notebook back and casually dragged me by my hand with her warm, small, and delicate hands.

...

She brought me to Hinokicho park of Tokyo, Minato City. Flowers of several kinds and colors surround us.

"So this is where you wanna go."

"I-I just thought this would be a good place. D-Do you do not like it?"

"No, I'm just surprised by your choice of place. I thought we're going somewhere like an amusement park"

"O-Oh"

She looked to the side, seemingly avoiding eye contact with me.

"Now, what should we do here?"

I asked, looking around.

"Oh, They sell some fruit cocktail over there. I'm interested in that."

She said as she pointed at one of the stalls covered in thorny flowers

"Yeah, sure. Let's go"

She nodded and again, casually grabbed my hand and dragged me, wind clashing to us as her hair slightly grazes over my neck, revealing its ambrosial and aromatic scent, which lingers in my nose and makes my head spin. 

...

"This is  it."

We've arrived in front of the stall. The staff greeted us with a big smile.

"Welcome! What would our lovely guests like?"

"Uhmm...We'll have the fruit cocktail please."

"One moment--...And, by the way, are you two a couple?"

"A-A couple?!"

Enju slightly shrieked as her face slowly started turning red.

"Yes! Because we have a discounted offer for couples! 50% Off in any of their purchase!"