Bloody Moonlight (Raiden Theia's wrath) (3)

Hakai: Second rule in Ninja battles,

Do not get distracted. 

As I was trembling, Hakai launched a barrage of tentacles from her umbrella.

I quickly moved to the side, dodging at the skin of my teeth.

Then, another barrage of attacks came for us.

We backed down, 

Myu: T-The movements of her tentacles are moving faster and faster! 

Nanao: Y-Yeah, it's really hard to get close!

Just then, I thought of something.

Kazuki: Hotaru! Target her tentacles, that'll make charging at her easier!

Hotaru: Got it!

Kazuki: Nanao! Aim for her head! 

Nanao: Leave it to me!

Kazuki: Myu, Akari! Let's go!

With a plan in mind, we ran toward Hakai

Hakai: I already showed you the difference in our powers, and yet you still decided to continue.

She raised her hands, and the tentacles once more.

Hotaru Summoned her mirror all around Hakai, and in a single chat, those mirrors burst out a ray of bright light, which hit through the tentacles, cutting them all in half.

Hakai: Impressive,

Hakai snapped her fingers, and as she did that, the tentacles began regenerating.

Myu: I won't let you!

Myu immediately summoned her fire and slashed once again at the tentacles. 

Hakai: Oh,

This is a chance!

In a blink of an eye, I closed the distance between us with my kamuy in hand, ready to decapitate her. 

A radiant, bright light began flowing from my sword, and once I got behind her, I raised my sword above her head and bought it down in a swift motion.

Kazuki: Homura!

I yelled out as I bought my kamuy down.

But, as I was about to hit her, I felt a heavy pressure on my body, which soon pinned me on the ground along with Akari, Nanao, Hotaru, and Myu.

Kazuki: W-What is this?

I groaned. I can't move!

Hakai: Oh, didn't you know?

Hakai pointed at the orb above us.

Hakai: As long as you're exposed to the energy that this orb emits, your energy will slowly be drained every second. Haven't you noticed? Your movements aren't so sharp today, that is all because of that orb. 

Just don't resist, then everything will be fine. 

She said.

Arghh I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. No... I-I can't...

...

Akari POV.

Everyone soon fell into deep slumber also.

I-I can't fall asleep. I need to help my friends. I bite my lips as hard as I can so that I can be awake.

Please, Izumo, if you hear my plea, help me. Just then, I was once again in the white room where I first met Raiden Theia.