The Deities of the Past (Epilogue) (Hotaru Sweet Ending) (Non-Canon)

It's been a few days here. I have quite gotten used to life here with Shiouru and Sera.

Every day, we'll harvest several vegetables and we'll take turns hunting meat, except for Hotaru, who declined with all her might.

And today, it's my turn to hunt.

I silently crawled behind a bush as I looked at my Boar prey.

Then, once it turned away, I swiftly threw my kamuy in its direction and it hits on his Head, instantly killing him.

That was easy.

I walked up to it and took my Kamuy, removing all the blood on the blade.

Then, I carried the whole boar all the way to Shiouru's house.

As I opened the door, I was met with several voices, yelling.

It was Sera and Shiouru, arguing about something.

I placed the dead boar on the side and slightly peeked in the window.

Sera: Well, if you think what I'm doing is so easy, why don't you do it?!

Shiouru: I never said that it was easy! That's the problem! You don't show appreciation for what I'm doing!

Oh no, I see sparks in their eyes.

"Woah, they really are fighting."

I heard a whisper behind me, it was Hotaru.

"Yeah, they are."

I never saw them fight yet. From the looks of it, Sera is throwing things around, while Shiouru does his best to calm her down.

In one instance, she threw a kunai in our direction, which almost ended my life if I didn't dodge it.

"Crap! That was close."

I said, catching my breath.

"Nice reflexes."

Hotaru replied,

"T-Thanks, but it almost killed me!"

Just then, Sera walked out of the room, thumping.

Shiouru sat on the side and sighed.

"I think we should leave."

Hotaru as she pointed at the incoming Sera

"Oh no."

We sneakily ran outside the house, fearing what Sera might do if she sees us.

Hotaru: That was one heck of a fight. Didn't legit expect that's how they fight.

Kazuki: Same here. Hopefully, if I get a girlfriend, we wouldn't fight like that. 

Hotaru looks surprised at my remark.

Kazuki: What is it? 

Hotaru: Didn't know you think about that kind of stuff.

Kazuki: Stuff? Like what?

Hotaru: Like getting a girlfriend.

Kazuki: Oh, I mean, sometimes I think about that kind of thing.

Hotaru: Oh really.

Not having the courage to go home yet, we took a stroll around the village. 

Hotaru: Say, what kind of girlfriend do you like?

Kazuki: Huh? Uhm.

Hotaru: Do you like the happy-going one like Akari? The composed like Enju? The mature like Tengge?