The Pathway DownHill ( Facing the beginning of everything ) (6)

Yasu raised both of his hands, and then summoned six shadow balls behind him, floating in a circular motion.

The four of them get into stance, preparing themselves for the battle.

Then, all the shadow balls turned into sharp spears, their tip pointed at them.

Yasu: Let's start with a little warm-up, shall we?

Then at the speed of sound, he launched those spears towards them.

Kaede: I'll block!

She stepped up front and swung her hand in a single vertical motion, which summoned a solid water wall in front of them, successfully blocking out Yasu's shadow spear.

Then, she manipulated the flow of water, turning it into a sphere and trapping his shadow weapons inside.

Yasu: Hey! I'm outnumbered and have no weapon! This isn't fair!

He uttered in a sarcastic provocation.

Ryuu: Haruto, let's initiate close combat! The three of them will assist us from behind.

Haruto: Sure thing!!

Ryuu grabbed another sword attached from behind him.

While he is empty-handed, the both of them dashed towards Yasu.

Yasu: It's been a while since I fought with my fist. Oh well.

He stretched his arms, and before they could close in, Yasu entered a stance where he bent his knees down, and prepared himself for an incoming impact.

Then, as the both of them clash their blades against Yasu, a smoke erupts in the middle, caused by the tremendous amount of power.

Airi: It's not over yet! Prepare to trap Yasu!!!

Kaede: I can keep his weapons for only a minute! It's pushing against the walls of my sphere, it's almost starting to break!

Airi: We'll try to hurry this up!

Then, the smoke ceases. To their surprise, Yasu was unharmed and was still alive with his mischievous smile. He held both of their weapons with his unharmed bare hands.

Yasu: That's weak...

Then, he jumped and swung a kick at the both of them, pushing them both back.

Fortunately, they reacted fast enough to block his kick with their arms.

Ryuu: What the hell is that physical strength? He doesn't have his weapons, and yet, we're almost on equal footing!!

Kihiro: Attack again, Ryuu, Haruto!!

Ryuu & Haruto: Alright!!

Yasu: Very determined, and passionate about fighting me... It's honestly sending chills inside my body.

The smile on his face hasn't disappeared yet. It only grew bigger, and more sinister.

Ryuu: Let's go!

Haruto: Alright!!

Both of them increased their speed and lunged again towards him. Due to both party's inhuman speed, only sparks could be seen from the battlefield. Kaede and Airi could only stare in disbelief and astonishment at the scene in front of them. Their eyes couldn't follow the speed.

However, Kihiro on the other hand, has her left eye turned crimson black red.

In her eyes, the battle was much slower, and she could see the exact actions each of them was taking.