Moments of Resolution ( Akari )

Akari POV

After the recent incident at the Mizaki High, we were called by the executives. 

Right now, MEA lacks a leader due to Sen's death.

However, the operations with the remaining MEA officers, especially from the research team continue. And within the weeks remaining, they are doing their best to look for a way to enter the Kakurasu's dimensions. 

And within those two weeks, the MEA executive, Ran, said this.

"The road ahead will surely be uncertain. The events that are about to unfold are a matter of life and death. Within the remaining time, we have, I want us to live our life to the fullest. I know, we are all prepared, especially the ninja-seeking club. We are ready to fight for humanity. That's why, the MEA will be doing its best, along with several village heads, and the remaining search ninjas. We would relay a message if any clues were found, and once the location is found, we'll immediately depart."

And so, I find myself, back home...

Weirdly enough, my own bed, my own things, and my own bedroom seemed like foreign objects to me. 

It's been so long, and I missed them!!

I can't help but jump back to my bed, hugging my pillows and stuffed toys tightly.

"It feels so good to be home!!!"

I yelled out through the bed.

However,  things aren't finished yet. 

We still have to deal with Kakurasu. And unlike Yatagarasu, we're not just facing a single formidable beast. 

We're facing at least four of them.

Surely, I've grown stronger throughout the years, and I could feel that within my body. Every time I would fight, my body would get lighter, and I could feel the Izumo's power running through my veins.

Surely, Raiden Theia already gave me the powers to stand alone, and not just rely on my resolution with my Kamuy. However, it's still not a guaranteed victory.

I take a look at the necklace my mom gave to me.

This all started when my mom revealed the Izumo. And ever since then, ninja troubles would eventually come for us.

It was a fun and thrilling experience, especially with Kazuki. 

Now that I think about it, I missed out on a huge experience of my student life. 

I really miss going to classes, greeting my friends, and staying a little late for club activities.

I could feel a burn in my cheeks, as I reminiscence over the past. And for some reason, in my every imagination, Kazuki is there... 

Life is too fast and too short. Yesterday, we were just laughing in the clubroom, and now, we're going to be facing one of the biggest battles that humanity will face.

I wish the ninja-seeking club would last forever. 

Just as I was thinking to myself, my mother called out for me.

Mother: Akari, dinner time. 

...

Akari excitedly rushed down the stairs, eager to once again the delicious home cooking of her mother.

Mari: Now, now, I know that you're excited to taste my cooking. However, please be careful.

Akari: Hehe, my bad.

Akari sat down at the dinner table as her mother, one by one, brought food to the table. Akari's eyes were beaming with excitement, drooling and excited to eat.