The Path Downhill (The Executives) (2)

The Ninja-Seeking Club saw Kazuki lying on the ground in the garden, unconscious. They hastily brought him inside to the officers.

"There are no medical reasons why he is unconscious. However, it may be due to over-fatigue due to the battle." 

The nurse said.

"If you notice any movements, please do call me."

She added before leaving the room. 

The Ninja-seeking club looks at Kazuki when suddenly, they notice something.

Nanao: "I-Is he...?"

Tengge: "Crying?!"

Tears rolled from both his eyes. However, his face didn't stiffen or move. 

Akari: Kazuki?!

Akari tried shaking him, to try and wake him up. However, it didn't work. More and More tears continued flowing down his cheeks, to the point where his pillow was wet. 

Enju: Is Kazuki okay?!

Worry filled their eyes as they continued to try and wake him up. 

Then out of nowhere, Kazuki suddenly sat up, sweating profusely as he caught his breath.

Kazuki: What Happened?!

He murmured in a panicked voice, as he took a look around his surroundings. He saw the rest of the ninja-seeking club, looking at him with tears in their eyes.

Kazuki: I-Is this another dream?

He blurted out, confused.

Just then

Akari: *sniff* Wah!!!!

Akari threw herself in and hugged Kazuki tightly.

Kazuki: A-Akari?

The other girls soon do the same, hugging him tightly, almost suffocating and crushing his ribs out. But of course, it wasn't all bad. There were soft parts too.

Meanwhile, Ryuu watched from outside through the window.

Ryuu: Welcome back, Kazuki.

And beside him was,

Yozuki: That kid is the Kamuy user, am I right?

Yozuki Beatrix Noctiflora, one of the OMEA executives...

Ryuu: He is.

Yozuki: Based on what I've heard, the attack of Kakurasu was in the late parts of their first-year eras. When did you come to them for help?

Ryuu: Starting the second year.

Yozuki: Frankly, I do find you suspicious.

Ryuu: It's fine. Everyone had the same impression of us. However, I can guarantee you that I am an ally.

Yozuki: Is that so?

Ryuu: It is so.

Yozuki: The OMEA will be watching over you. Be sure to care about your actions.

Ryuu: Sure.

Yozuki: Why did you leave the Kakurasu?

Ryuu: All of us want revenge. They killed our family.

Yozuki: I believe they are stronger than any ninja the world has met so far. Is that true?

Ryuu: Extremely true. What you saw in the aftermath of the battle is just the tip of the iceberg.

Yozuki ponders before once again speaking.

Yozuki: Would you care for a spar?

...