The Ice Goddess of Tokukashi (Do you have what it takes?) (3)

Ricka: Do not... kill her!

Ricka blocked Kazuki's attack. She firmly believes Hakai, with little knowledge that she was only manipulated.

Kazuki: W-What are you doing, Ricka? That's our enemy!

Ricka: E-Enemy?

As soon as she heard the word enemy, the fury in her heart explodes,

Ricka: She's my mother!!

She yelled out, and as she does, the snowstorm around them returned to its previous state. The coldness of the wind clashed against them.

Kazuki: Mother?

Kazuki looks at Hakai behind Ricka.

(There's no way that Hakai is her mother.) Kazuki thought to himself.

Behind Ricka was a demon god, and yet Ricka believes that it was her mother. 

Hakai: Do you have what it takes to hurt your friend? I wonder.

She said as she giggled and walked away.

Kazuki wanted to follow Hakai, but Ricka stands in his way.

Kazuki: Ricka! Snap out of it! She's not your mother, she's the demon, Hakai!

Ricka: Demon!?

Ricka felt another layer of fury within her heart. In her eyes, Kazuki is not a friend, he's an enemy. He insulted her "mother" and he won't get away with this.

Ricka: Take back what you said!!!!

She screamed and as she does, the force in her chakram became stronger, which slightly pushes back Kazuki.

Then, she chanted,

Ricka: Daiguren, the missing petal!

Then, she performed a series of slashes that are enveloped in cold energy in rapid succession, which freezes a part of Kazuki's kamuy.

He immediately jumped back after realizing that Ricka can shatter the blade of the Kamuy with her jutsu.

Kazuki: Stop it, Ricka!

But she won't listen, she continued to launch an attack, after attack, completely pushing Kazuki into a corner near the forest. He can deflect Ricka's attack in an instant with his immense strength compared to hers, but he doesn't want to hurt his friend.

The phrase that Hakai said echoed in his mind.

Do you have what it takes to hurt your friend? 

Indeed, he doesn't plan on hurting Ricka, but if he doesn't do something, Hakai is gonna get the Shinzumo stone, and they are gonna be one step closer to their plan.

He decides in the split second that he was able to breathe that he will return Ricka to her normal self first before he proceeds with Hakai.

Kazuki: I'm sorry, Ricka! 

In one instance, as Ricka swung her chakram at him, he countered the attack and landed a blow on her abdomen.

This caused Ricka to fall on her knees and cough up blood,

Ricka: You...!!!

She glared at Kazuki as she held her abdomen. 

He notices that Ricka's eyes are normal, not the ones you usually see in someone manipulated by a manipulation Jutsu.

Usually with the manipulation jutsu, the controlled subject will have lifeless and blank eyes. But, Ricka doesn't have them. Her eyes have life in them, and it seems like she's the one controlling what she does.

Moe ninja girls: The awekening of the new evil (Continuation)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें