A Curse To Remember (Freeing Yourself From The Past) (5)

Youko: I'm really... Sorry, Kaede. However, I already come to my final decision.

And that decision is, to wipe off humanity.

This is how tight, the past, can shackle, and trap someone's heart, so tightly.

Now facing resolve within her decision, she raised her hands

Youko: This will be the end of humanity. I'll start from here.

Youko summoned another set of giant stars, launching beams towards them.

It is only Kaede, a mere human, against a friend, that is the incarnation of a Goddess.

Kaede: I won't let you cause more chaos!

Determined to bring her friend back, and also being the only way to deal with the situation, she entered her God-Ascended form. Although it would greatly take a toll on her body, it is the only way

Using her fans, she summoned three layers of huge, water walls in front, to block off all the laser beams.

Youko: Please, don't be so persistent!

However, Youko teleported right in front of Kaede, and forcefully, hel Kaede's hands.

Youko: Please, stop.

Kaede: No, I won't! I won't let you hurt these people! They're my friends!

Kaede forcefully broke free from her grasp, and using her fan, she slit through Youko's torso before jumping back away.

Youko: You know... it's quite useless, Kaede... I can heal, and heal until your energy altogether is drained. You can't face a Goddess, let alone, singlehandedly.

The deep wound instantly healed in seconds, as if time reversed itself. 

Kaede: Who said, I'm alone?

Youko:....

Suddenly, a thunderbolt flew right through at the speed of light. Itwas a blackish, thunderbolt, that had immense energy.

However, as expected of a Goddess, she stopped it with her mere hands. But, due to the strength of the thunderbolt, it left marks on her palms.

Youko: Is that... 

Youko was expecting to be Ryuu... But, it was...

Kaede: Everyone here has grown, to the point where they now can singlehandedly face off against the lower echelons.

It was Enju. She seemed different. Her gaze was fierce and serious, an instead of her usual bluish lightning surrounding her, this time, it was black, similar to Ryuu's forbidden Jutsu.

Youko: Saoi-nji, you've unlocked a forbidden jutsu of your own. 

Enju: We won't let you continue this massacre. Being shackled to your past is not something, a Goddess would do!

Then in the next second, she summoned multiple thunderbolts around her, this time much stronger and bigger. Then simultaneously, she launched it at the speed of light, similar to what she did to Achilles. 

Even Youko somehow only dodged it  the side at the skin of her teeth. 

Youko: That speed... is beyond my expectations...

Purely amazed, she takes a look at Enju. She could see that her energy was already being refined to the max. However, due to the limit of the mortal body, she could only improve herself a little further. 

Youko: This is your resolve and the manifestation of your hatred for Kakurasu... It is... deep, Enju. You're going way too far.

However, she ignores Youko and
begins launching a series of thunderbolts again.