MEA infiltration ( The balance) (4)

"Now that Shiouru and Sen are gone, we can continue where we left off, A-ka-ri-chan." He said in a sadistic voice as his eyes fill up with pleasure. 

But as we moved closer to Akari, he noticed Enju was trying to somehow get close to him, perhaps land an attack whilst holding onto Myu.

He smiles ever so creepily as he teleported in front of Enju, and in a single snap, 

"Bop!" Enju slowly started losing consciousness and fell in Yasu's arms. 

"What a gentle, yet fragile flower... You really look like your mother."

Yasu slightly pinched Enju's cheek and smiled to himself. 

"Oh, how you remind me of that gorgeous woman." 

After gathering the 3 girls, he sealed them inside a shadow ball. Since he used some energy in bringing Sen and Shiouru to a place far away, he can't use that again for at least 20 minutes. So thinking to himself, he decided to seal them, and since bringing them with Yasu will hold him back, he decided that he will leave them there.

He happily takes to the other shadows that are flooding the ground, which brings the ground back to normal, and walks out of the room while humming. 

Meanwhile, 

The rest of the ninja-seeking club encountered the rest of the pillars in the west part of the headquarters, and that includes Faye, Mitsuro, Kihiro, and Achilles.

Faye: Greetings, ninja seeking club! 

Ryuu: It's the pillars! 

Tengge: Back away Ryuu!

Tengge moved upfront and unleashed a huge gust of wind with her huge fan.

"How cute" 

Yasu said while looking down at them from above, floating. 

Then, an invisible barrier appeared in front of the pillars, making the huge gust of wind disappear like a bubble. 

"A world where everyone is equal and receives the same treatment. No such place exists. If there was a world of equality, where talent and aptitude didn't matter, we would all be equally snubbed there"

He continued,

"Hey, Why don't you all join us in creating a new world? And maybe join us, pillars."

Slowly, he descends from above and slowly landed on the floor. 

"What do you say, ninja seeking club?" 

None dared to say anything. To say the least, they were bewildered as inviting your enemy to join forces with you is something very absurd, But not for Kakurasu though. With Kakurasu's strength, every battle that's gonna take place at MEA will always be one-sided. 

With silencing reigning over them, Ryuu breaks the silence by walking up front and raising a hand, expressing defeat. 

"We admit defeat,"

Yasu was shocked by his actions. In Yasu's mind, he thinks that Ryuu will be the one who'll persevere to achieve their victory, but it turned out very different. And looking at his face, He can't determine whether Ryuu was genuine or not. 

After thinking for a moment, Yasu decided to put on a smile.

But he can't let his guard down. Ryuu's actions are out of the ordinary.

He slightly raised his open hands, showing that he is willing to work together. As Ryuu was about to shake his hand, suddenly, Yasu's left thigh exploded, blood exploding all over. 

"Now!" Ryuu shouted. 

He, Kaede, Haruto, and Airi all jumped in front and used something unexpected.

"Combination Jutsu: Omnyo Baria!: They shouted in unison. 

They simultaneously raised their hands, palms facing the pillars, and in one upright motion, they summoned a thick yin-yang barrier in, separating them from the pillars. 

That, to say the least, surprised the pillars, especially Yasu.

Although Yasu's left thigh exploded, his expression remains the same. The satisfied face of those experiencing their own pleasure remains within his face. 

Then in one snap of Yasu's fingers, all the pillars behind him entered a distinct stance, and in another snap, they all simultaneously attacked the barrier that Ryuu formed. 

And as expected, there's no balance within their powers. Kakurasu's wrath and Jutsu are still superior and stronger. 

The barrier cracked and disappeared like a bubble. 

"Damn it!" Ryuu exclaimed, 

They attempted to resummon the barrier but Mitsuro immediately dashed towards him and wounded him in the chest, 

"Ah, almost killed you," Mitsuro said blandly. 

"Flowers of Daigu-" 

As Ricka was about to summon her Jutsu, Kaori stepped in and threw her parasol in the middle of the battle, 

"Demons, come out." She chanted, before many tentacles emerged from inside the darkness of the parasol, forcing the ninja seeking club back.

"Release yourself," 

Upon hearing this word, Mitsuro immediately jumped back far, far away from the parasol in horror. 

Then, a shadowy demon emerged from the parasol, devouring every Human body near its vicinity.

Everyone stared in surprise at the risen demon, 

"Let your rampage begin. No need to hold back, do you see the humans...? With low energy quality? Let them be your feast. Make me proud."

Faye said with a big grin filled with confidence. As the demon stared face to face with the ninja-seeking club, Faye signaled the other pillars to look for the codex while the ninja-seeking club is distracted. 

They walked away, leaving the ninja-seeking club unable to get near them. 

"How surprising of you to leave your main jutsu on the battlefield like that," Kihiro said, 

"Main Jutsu?" Faye laughed calmly 

"I'm a yin-yang ninja, I still have the opposite side of chaos." She added, with her big grin remaining. 

...

Meanwhile, 

"IS THIS MY FEAST, ??" The demon said, in a growly, scary, and hoarse voice, with another voice, this time a soft girl's voice, echoing the demon's voice. 

"So this is the demon that's hiding inside the parasol. " Ryuu mumbled in a trembling voice.

They stared at the shadow demon, pondering to themselves on how they can defeat such a demon. A demon like him is something only a pillar can defeat.