Bloody Moonlight ( The final touches ) (5.5)

It's been 8 hours since I was swaying my Kamuy. My muscles are already numb from all the training I did, but I don't plan to stop. I swung my kamuy again, but as I was about to deal another Homura blow, I felt my head spinning, and my body getting weaker, and soon, I fell to the ground.

...

Kazuki: Mnn...?

I slowly opened my eyes to the wooden ceiling of the Daikoku village clinic.

???: Geez, lad. Don't push yourself too hard.

I could the faint woman's voice.

Kikuko: You're not about to commit suicide, aren't you?

It was the hag.

Kazuki: What are you doing here, hag?

I asked in a weak voice.

My head hurts as much as my physical body does. I could feel a sharp pain all around if I try to move even a single muscle. 

Kikuko: One of the ninjas reported that you suddenly fainted while you were training.

Kazuki: Oh.

I must have pushed myself too much. But this isn't enough.

I forced myself to stand up, wanting to train more, and more, and more.

Kikuko: Woah Woah, calm down kid!

Kikuko put her hand on my back as I staggered.

Kikuko: Do not push yourself too hard!

Kazuki: I-I need to find a way to wake her up.

Kikuko: Tiring yourself won't help with anything! Training is good but you almost killed yourself because of it!

I didn't listen to her, I just focused on trying to stand up. As I was about to already stand on my feet, I lose my balance and ended up falling back down.

Kikuko: What did I tell you?

She sighed as she puts a blanket over me.

Kikuko: We're all worried for Akari. But, over-exhausting yourself is just not the way. Rest for now.

I wanted to speak back to her, but couldn't find the energy to do so. My eyes slowly closed.

...

1 Week later.

It's been a week. The suspension of classes has already been lifted. And so, I find myself in the clubroom, alone.

Enju is busy with council work.

Myu, Ricka, and Cy are in the Momochi Clan Village along with Lily.

Tengge and Hotaru right now is at the MEA,

While Nanao and Yamabuki visited Kaede at the Tokyo Hospital.

Fortunately, Ryuu is finally up and is now recovering quite fast. Kaede and Haruto are now fine, while Airi needs a little more time.

That is quite good news, but I can't bring myself to smile yet.

The image of Akari appeared in my mind.

Yes, she still hasn't woken up. 

I looked out to the window of our clubroom.

...

And before I knew it, it was already nighttime.

Looks like I was in deep thought for a long time. 

I grabbed my bag and decided to visit Akari once more. 

I made it to the lobby to buy a quick snack before heading to her room. 

I headed for her room and opened the door.

. . .

I dropped my biscuit as I saw that...

Akari was finally awake.