The Bloodthirsty Savage (Finale) Diminished

Shiouru glances at the gem he has in hand, before leaving the village.

The vessel of the unbroken spirit of Myu is slowly burning from top to bottom. Yet, a heart still pounds loudly, refusing to diminish.

No one was conscious to see the events that happened. Their hearts are slowly being deprived of life. Their wounds are getting worse, and their oxygens are gettting lesser and lesser.

The Bloodthirsty Savage wasn't the Kakurasu. It was Myu all along. Unfortunately, its fire has been diminished, and the savage was finally put to a stop.

Myu's body began to slowly disintegrate. Like broken puzzle pieces, it began to fall off from her body one by one.

Her string cells attempted to save her body one last time, but it was too destroyed to be even saved.

Her ashes slowly, are being carried by the warm wind.

There really is no such power of love, against something unimaginable.

The strongest power was also the weakest, and in Myu's case, it was evident. Her strongest card turned around and instead killed those she loved.

All was done, for Myu.

....

The momochi village slowly burnt to the ground as its people die.

The thin thread they were holding into, snapped. And sadly, one of the members of the ninja-seeking club died in her own hands.

The overseas MEA arrived after being delayed. They brought out advanced equipments to bring down the fire. With those things in hand, they slowly extinguished the flames.

Then, they saw lifeless bodies scattered all around. There were no signs of life in each and every one of them. They continued searching, until they stumbled upon the coprse of Tayu Momochi and her husband, along with the bodies of Ryuu and Kaede at the brink of death.

Tayu momochi and her husband are found dead on the scene. The ninjas tried to cast a healing spell but it was all too late.

They cleaned up the mess and one of the Employee came upon Myu's heart that still kept beating.

They picked it up and took it for analyzation.

Ryuu and Kaede were taken to the hospital, while Tayu Momochi's body was taken to the headquarters.

...

"We were too late."

One of the executives mumbled.

"It's really unfortunate, Yozuki. If it weren't for someone cutting off our connection with Japan's MEA, we would have been able to aid them in time."

"You're right, Ran. Anyway, how is Oka doing in the Tokukashi village?"

"She was able to save several people. However, one of the Kakurasu elites managed to run off."

"I see. Let's wrap this up."

The two female executives got into their helicopter and took off. Several remaining OMEA officers or Overseas MEA officers are cleaning up the mess.

...

Meanwhile at the Tokukashi vilage.

"Kurenai is missing..."

Oka mumbled as she looks around.

"Are you sure there's no body to be found?"

"We're sure maam. We searched every part of the village. Maybe there's s chance that she was reduced to ash or was taken away."