The Ice Goddess of Tokukashi (Ricka's mother) (2)

Hakai: The Ice Goddess of Tokukashi...

Then suddenly, drops of snow began slowly falling from the now-turned-dark sky.

Ricka: Snow?

Kazuki: How did the sky turn dark?!?

It's like Hakai shifted day to night.

The rest of the ninja-seeking club also noticed.

Then, the wind began getting colder and colder.

Kazuki: This is so c-cold.

Hakai: This is more fitting for a battlefield. Are you two ready?

Ricka and Kazuki find themselves shivering due to the low temperature.

As the cold wind clash against their skin, they could feel their body weakening.

While on the other hand, Hakai only remained standing with such elegant composture.

She smiled at the sight of Kazuki shivering. While on the contrary, she pities Ricka. She wants Ricka to join the Kakurasu, but she knows she will decline her offer, leaving her no choice but to kill her.

Hakai: Machiyuki, you're the only one that can keep up with my attacks. Your friend beside you is already losing his breath.

Ricka looked over at Kazuki who was panting. The severe weather is suffocating him and freezing his lungs.

Ricka: Kazuki!

Kazuki drops down to his knees while holding his chest tightly.

He tries his best to control his breathing but is having a hard time trying to do so.

Hakai: Ricka, you will die, don't focus on your friend!

Hakai swayed her hand horizontally. Then, as she does that, ice spikes of all shapes and sizes emerged from the ground to which Hakai swayed her hand.

In this case, several ice spikes clumped together emerged from the ground underneath Ricka.

She carried Kazuki over her shoulders and jumped back.

Hakai: He'll bring you down!

Hakai swung her hand in rapid succession, causing numerous ice spikes to emerge from the ground in succession.

Ricka neatly dodged each of those ice spikes while still carrying Kazuki.

Hakai: Put him down first, he'll be a hindrance.

Ricka put Kazuki in a nearby barn and placed him inside.

She looks at the lifeless Kazuki.

"I will finish this." She mumbled to herself before she got outside.

Hakai: Are you ready, Ricka?

Ricka breathes in deeply, focusing her energy all over her body to keep her warm.

She threw several kunais toward her and closed the distance between them.

Hakai: Diversion attack huh? Not bad!

She raised her hand high up in the air, and then, energies of purple lightning began gathering in the palm of her hands.

This surprised Ricka. Who knew that she really can use multiple Ninjutsu?

Then, in one motion, she brought down that energy of lightning towards the incoming Ricka.

Ricka immediately stopped her momentum by charging an attack to the ground.

Then, the lightning energy exploded, sending a shockwave that made Ricka cover her head.

Hakai: Then, how about this?