The Bloodthirsty Savage (The Bloodied Blade ) (4)

Shiouru: Serious mode, huh? Fine, come at me with your greatest weapon!

Both of them get into stance as they prepare to face off in a match that decides the fate of this village.

Myu swings her sword all over and unleashes a simultaneous barrage of cosmic slashes towards Shiouru.

Shiouru: 1st Technique,

But, in a single downward slash, Shiouru was able to split all of them in half.

But, as he did, a huge bright light covered the whole place, blinding him.

Shiouru: W-What?

Myu: Take this!

Shiouru, sensing that a danger was heading his way, blindly jumped back, and landed on a nearby tree branch.

From that height, he saw that the place was covered in whiteness, shrouding everything below.

Shiouru: Where could she be...

As he ponders to himself, he hears a distinct yet hard-to-notice sound of a balloon being filled with air behind him.

He jumped away from there and as he predicted, there was a wormhole behind him, and a blade was through it.

It was Myu's burning cosmic blade.

Shiouru: So this is a game of instinct and guessing now, huh?

Shiouru raised his awareness and focused his senses on sensing Myu.

Then, he sensed an incoming attack from behind him. Following his instincts, he jumps forward, avoiding the cosmic blade of Myu.

Then, that continued, over and over again, until Shiouru decided that it was enough.

Shiouru: Ame No Habakiri:

The Final Ember.

Then, he raised his hand in front of him. And then, all the rocks around him began emitting and spouting out orange, and red embers, which released smoke all over.

This forced Myu to change locations. She jumped away from the burning embers and onto a nearby tree, where she was safe.

Her location was still unknown to Shiouru, so she used this to launch a sneak attack.

She casts her wormhole behind Shiouru and then, launches a huge barrage of cosmic blades that follows Shiouru wherever he dodges.

Shiouru: This again?

He neatly jumps to another branch. However, as he does, the blades swiftly follow.

Shiouru: Then,

He held the hilt of his sword before slashing all those blades with his burning blade in half.

But, little did he know that it was a trap.

As soon as he slashed through those cosmic blades, they warped themselves into a set of wormholes.

Shiouru: The blades turned into wormholes?

Then, Myu released another barrage of attacks from those wormholes.

Shiouru jumps back while neatly slashing through those blades.

But this was all a distraction.

As Shiouru was occupied with defending himself, Myu suddenly teleported behind Shiouru, with her blade in hand, ready to decapitate him.

Shiouru: That's fast. However,

Shiouru was quick to react! He immediately changed positions and performed a vertical, circular slash around him, pushing Myu back.