Vacation (The unfortunate) (Epilogue)

Yamabuki: A-Anyway, cheer up Kazuki.

Kazuki: Y-Yeah, I'll try.

They smiled at each other.

Hotaru: H-Hey! Can you two like, not ignore me?!

The three of them went back inside and gave Mai a proper burial. 

Kazuki: May your soul rest in peace.

May put their hands together, and bowed their heads.

Just then, they heard several footsteps coming from behind them. 

Akari: Guys!!

Enju: Are you all okay?

Lily: We heard several noises and felt several shaking, are you all okay?

The rest of the ninja-seeking club approached us along with several MEA officers. 

They interrogated us regarding what happened there. This cave was set as an off-limits section of the resort.

It turns out that the owner of this resort is actually a ninja. He didn't notice any evil inside the place, so he didn't alert any authorities.

Furthermore, Mai's death was hidden from the public to not scare the civilians. 

Mai was a high school dropout, who recently lost her parents. Now, she has no one for her. 

We went outside, and Sen and Kihiro, who were handcuffed, were waiting for us in our room.

...

Sen: Yasu, you say?

Sen frowned his eyebrows as he pondered to himself.

Kihiro: It doesn't make any sense for Yasu to attack here, and moreover, target a civilian.

Sen: Well, he just did target a civilian, so.

Kihiro: Still, I congratulate you for standing up your ground against him. Did he use his forbidden Jutsu?

Kazuki: I don't think so.

Kihiro: I see. Do you want to know what's his forbidden jutsu?

Kazuki: Yes.

Kihiro: Karasu no Umekomi, the forbidden technique in which he embeds all of his orbs on his body. Usually, you'll see several circle tattoos on his arms, which indicate his six orbs. If he uses his forbidden Jutsu, those orb's tattoos will turn into literal human eyes, with the Kanji for "Crow" embedded on each of the eyes. Now, upon his tattoos turning into human eyes, the original eyes on his face will merge into one, similar to a cyclops, but this eye has 6 pupils. 

This gives him a jutsu to predict his enemy's movements, and this will allow him to literally materialize anything at the tip of his hands. 

Usually, his orbs are limited to 6, which means he can only materialize 6 things simultaneously, but, upon entering his forbidden technique mode, he'll be able to materialize anything without any number limits whatsoever. 

I don't exactly know what his weakness is, but, it has something to do with his eyes. 

Nanao: He kinda gives the Resident Evil 2 vibes, you know, the grotesque-looking father of the little girl. 

Yamabuki: That one, I remember that. I used to be stuck at the final stage where we fight that guy.

Sen: Hey!

Sen yells at them and tells them to be serious.

...

Sen: Anyway, even with MEA's guard all over the resort, something like this still happened. We'll be taking extra precautions next time. Thank you for the good work, Kazuki, Yamabuki, and Hotaru.

Hotaru: No probie!

Yamabuki: No worries,

Sen: Unfortunately, we'll have to investigate this place, hence your vacation trip will be canceled.

Everyone: Eh?!

Sen: We'll just refund you quadruple the original price you paid.

Everyone: What?!!

Sen: Yes. Anyway, you may all leave.

Sen hands them a briefcase full of money.

All of them were surprised and petrified.

Akari: O-Oh, Uhm. Yeah, let's go.

All of them packed their bags and prepared to leave.

When suddenly, Hotaru entered Kazuki's room.

He was alone as he fixed his own things.

Kazuki: Oh, hey-?!?

Without even saying anything, she instantly kissed Kazuki.

Kazuki: Mnn?!?!

He tried to resist but the feeling of her soft lips and her big and gigantic melons pressing up against him was making him weak.

Then, they broke the kiss.

Hotaru: It's unfair if only Yamabuki kissed you.

She said with such upturned and teary eyes,

Kazuki: E-Eh?

Hotaru: One more,

She leaned forward again and their lips touch once more.

Hotaru: Mnnn...

Then, they broke off their kiss.

Hotaru: Thankies.

She says before running outside with her whole face red.

Kazuki: What is happening?

He wondered to himself as the kiss lingers on his lips.

His cheeks turn red, and he blushes.

Two girls kissed me, what a harem.

...

They went back to Mizaki upon Sen's order. 

It was never peaceful. 

Upon arriving there, they immediately received a call. 

Akari picked up the phone, and it was Tokukashi Village.

The conversation goes like this. 

Akari: Hello there!

Kurenai: Akari! We need the ninja-seeking club's assistance.

Akari: For what?

Kurenai: Hakai is slowly approaching.

Akari: Hakai?! On it!

Akari immediately alerts the other members of the ninja-seeking club.

They wore their ninja garbs and immediately went to the Tokukashi Village using Myu's portal.

...