3rd-year semester Second phase ( Vacation ) (Intro)

Kaori POV

Did you know that Mitsuro at his peak strength could bring Shiouru to his knees? This was around 300 years of age.

I said as I leaned forward and winked.

Well, unfortunately to his curse, he slowly got weaker and weaker.

Still, nevertheless, he was a fine pillar. He even helped in the sealing of my powers.

It was sad, knowing that he was defeated.

But, of course, his death will be remembered.

I won't avenge him yet, but, I'll see how he was defeated.

For the following chapters, I will accompany Achilles in the upcoming taking of the Shinzumo stone, resting below the grounds of the Snow village, Tokukashi.

With us getting lower and lower in number, the ninja-seeking club might have a chance, and for sure, Yasu and Shiouru are aware of this. I wonder though, what do they plan to do?

Nevertheless, the ninja-seeking club deserves a rest. With their graduation a month and 2 weeks from now, they need to focus up on their studies.

The ninja-seeking club almost never had time to enjoy their youth. But luckily, Enju has an Idea of where they could all travel.

Savor and enjoy your rest days, especially you, Ricka Machiyuki.

I'll see you all in the Book of The Ice Goddess Of Tokukashi, and the Book of the Bloodthirsty Savage, the pathway to the climax of the 3rd-Year Semester's Second phase.

...

I hope I did that preview right.

Maybe I'll end it with another Trivia?

Did you know that the Kakurasu chose the nickname "Faye" which meant "Loyalty" In french because I stayed loyal to the Kakurasu?

And also, I was named "Hakai" which means "Destruction" because the massive power that is being held in my body has caused a lot of destruction.

And for Achilles, his name means "Pain" because... Uh... I forgot.

Anyway, see you in the next, next chapters!

Hey, say hi too, Achilles!

"I don't want to. Let's go."

You're a dumdum!