The deities of the past (The beyond ) (3.5)

Kazuki: W-What?

Hotaru: I mean, it's only the two of us, like, don't you think this is the best time to talk about something private?

Kazuki: Eh? I-I mean...

T-This is quite unexpected. 

Hotaru: *chuckles* I'm just teasing you.

Kazuki: Oh, right. haha.

I let out an awkward laugh. 

Hotaru: But, seriously Kazuki, thank you for everything you've done for us.

Kazuki: Now, what's this about?

Hotaru laid her head on my shoulder as she looked above at the blue sky.

Hotaru: I don't think the ninja-seeking club would be alive today if it weren't for you. 

Kazuki:...

Hotaru began holding my hand. Her small, delicate fingers brushed through mine.

Hotaru: That's what I like about you, you know. That is why, you're the man I love most.

She mumbled in a soft, and sincere tone, although I didn't quite catch it.

Kazuki: S-Sorry, I can't quite hear you.

Hotaru glared at me with a cute pout.

Hotaru: I guess actions are better than words. 

She slowly leaned onto me, her hand clutching my hand and pushing me back.

W-What is she doing?!

Then, with her being on the top, I felt a soft, yet moist something touch my lips.

Her lips, perhaps.

She clutched my chest, tighter, and tighter as she kissed me. 

I could hear my heartbeat beating louder and louder until I could no longer hear what was around me.

...

Shiouru and Sera soon arrived. 

Sera: I wonder where are they. 

Shiouru: Oh, there they are.

They saw the two of them lying down, with Hotaru on top, kissing each other.

Sera: Looks like, we shouldn't disturb them.

Shiouru: Nope, I have a better idea.

Shiouru took out an old camera.

Sera: You're an old creep.

Shiouru: This is perfect blackmail!

Shiouru took snapshots of them.

...

Hotaru slowly gets up. With cute rosy cheeks and a trembling voice, she tried to say something.

Just then, 

Shiouru: Kids these days.

As we heard Shiouru's voice, we immediately got off each other.

Now, my heart beats faster than ever!

I could see that Hotaru has steam coming out of her ear because of the overwhelming embarrassment. 

Shiouru: *Sigh*, It would be sad if you don't take a picture. Here.

Shiouru hands me a picture.

It was us. Kissing.

Hotaru: W-W-What?!!?!?!?!