The Ice Goddess Of Tokukashi (The forms of death) (4)

The two girls inside Achilles's mouth slowly came out.

The ninja-seeking club tried throwing several spells and shurikens but none worked. 

All the things they threw were only returned to them. 

And then, they could finally see the full body of the two girls. 

Both were enclosed in a black sac all over their body.

Girl 1: Hey, I can't move properly in this sac.

Girl 2: Me too. Maybe we should remove it after all! *giggle.*.

Girl 1: I agree.

They both spoke in a child-like voice. They raised their hand in perfect unison, and simultaneously removed the sac covering them, revealing their true appearance. 

one of them looks contradicting their voices.

The girl on the left has long, lightly wavey, black hair, with a long left bang, covering the whole left part of her face, with the other part of her hair extending from behind her. One of the features she has is that she is covered in stitches, especially her mouth, perhaps signifying that her face was sewn together, along with a Japanese, red mark on her forehead, reading "Kuro." or black. 

Another thing is that she has a small mouth, with reddish lips, just right under her eye sockets. This mouth is the one that speaks for her since her entire mouth is stitched together. 

Her right eye iris is a bluish-green tint, with distinct red, cross-shape pupils, with her eyes being all black. 

She sports a worn-out all-black robe, with several holes all over it. Inside her robe, she wore a black kimono with a black hakama and black shoes along with a small, childlike body, no more than 140 m in height, and a fair complexion.

Kuro: This is much better, I can move more freely.

The small mouth underneath her eyes spoke.

Girl 2: Same here. I can now see clearly. 

On the other hand, the other girl has short, white hair, with forelocks tied up with a red ribbon on both sides. She looks rather normal compared to Kuro, as she has a clean, black dress with a red ribbon on her waist and a pair of white socks and black shoes. 

But, the feature that makes her stand out is her eyes. Her eyes signify that she has heterochromia, as her left eye is of a brilliant, and shining blue color, while her other is of a dark, plain, and gloomy purple. 

She has a pale lip, a white complexion, a height similar to Myu, a childlike body, and nails in a tint of Black. 

She has a Japanese mark on her chin that reads "Shiro." or White.

Shiro: The world is so bright and glittering with these flames. I love it!

She said as she giggled in her childish voice.

The two of them are very different. Kuro presents an aura of gloominess, and has a face of distraught and sadness, while on the contrary, Shiro displays an aura of childishness, and happiness, and has the face of a normal, happy-going kid. 

Kuro: It's been a while, Shiro. How are you?

Shiro: I'm fine! I'm pretty happy since we finally have the chance to go out! Hehehe.

Kuro: You're way too happy.

Shiro: Really? Hehe.

Kuro: Whatever. Do you see these girls?

Shiro: Of course.

Shiro takes a look at the ninja-seeking club, specifically Enju.

Then, the pupils of her brilliant blue eyes dilated.