Kakurasu Pillars (As of Chapter 331)

This the Background of the Kakurasu(black crows)

The only info. Included here is the one that is properly introduced

*All of the artworks here are A.I generated.

1st pillar: Shiouru Kibou (Asura)

Age: 601 yrs old,

Appearance: long blackish-red
Tied up like a ponytail hair.
A full-face masquerades with a fire pattern on the left eye slot.
He wore a red yukata and black hakama with setta sandals

Height: 182 cm

Abilities: Fire Jutsu. Sword techniques. (1st -10th) Sin and Impurity (Maguy) Demon Jutsu, Portal summoning, Transform Jutsu,

Background: A once former Ninja who wields the kamuy who was betrayed by the one he saved. He is married to a woman named Sera, and was once a gentle and kind man.

Forbidden Jutsu: Ame no Habakiri of impurity, ???

Debut: Chapter 14 (Masked man)
...........................................................

2nd Pillar: Yasu Makabe (Deceased)

Age: 189 years old,

Appearance: : He is a tall, a bit muscular man with pale skin and sharp, crimson black eyes. He has chin-length, Silver blonde hair with long bangs swept to right, which obscures his eye.

He has a playful smile plastered on his face

He is wearing a black robe priest like outfit with a silver cross mark embedded on the chest part.
He also has silver cross earrings on each ln of his ears.

he also has a mark on his left chin. It read "two".

Height: 183 cm

Abilities: Summoning Jutsu.
-Substitution Jutsu.
-Teleporting Jutsu.
-Exploding Jutsu (Jutsu that kills ninjas with weak energy by making them explode from inside)
-Shadow Jutsu.

Background: Formerly an Obnubi member, ???

Forbidden Jutsu: He turns into a full, black figure that lacks any facial features, with eyes all around his body.
This enhances his overall shadow Jutsu, allowing him to summon a controllable shadow energy that can cover a whole dimension.

Debut: Chapter 51 (sudden visit)
...........................................................

3rd pillar: Kaori Tokukashi (Faye) ( Hakai )

Age: 345

Appearance: She Has long, Whitish Blue hair with Light blue eyes in her true/Faye persona while she has dark green in her Hakai Persona. She wore a long white Kimono with several snowflakes scattered all around her Kimono along with a pair of sandals and a yin-yang parasol as her weapon

Abilities: Omnyouji blue techniques: Rai, chi Zetsu: Spirit Jutsu. Copy Jutsu

Omnyouji white techniques: Ryo, Shi, Zai, Tian: Ninjutsu

Ice Jutsu and Omnyouji: Link

Ninjutsu: All elements. She can use many types of different elemental Jutsus.

Enhancer: She could use a "forbidden jutsu", which could greatly enhance the power level of her abilities. However, this isn't her real forbidden Jutsu.

Background: Ancestor of Ricka Tokukashi, has a connection to Shiina Machiyuki, (Ricka's mother) and a former Tokukashi Ninja who possess a different level of omnyouji abilities.

Height: 169cm

Forbidden Jutsu: ???

Debut: Christmas at Mizaki City (Chapter 185)
...........................................................