MEA infiltration (Eye to Eye) (3)

"Shiouru, I never expected you'll attack," Sen said, grabbing his kunai. 

"Just some friendly advice, from now on, expect the worst, the time is slowly marching towards our victory over this war." He unsheathed his sword and pointed it towards Sen.

Shiouru was confident that he can easily beat Sen. Since Torino is stronger than Sen, he thinks that battling someone weaker than the person he previously defeated wouldn't be much of a problem.

"Ame no Habakiri, kill this man, in front of us," He chanted, before a huge, gushing fire emerged from his blade. 

"I've hated MEA ever since it was discovered. " Shiouru added, 

"Well, I've hated the Kakurasu's too. Frankly, the MEA has been loaded with work ever since you guys appeared. I'd love it if you could just stay quiet in a corner."

"If you'll give us the Genesis Kashima Codex, we'll leave MEA alone." 

"The codex? What will you do with the codex?" Sen frowned his eyebrows at the mention of the Kashiwa Codex

Genesis Kashiwa Codex, A book consisting of the ancient Kashiwa techniques. So why were they stored in such a codex? These ancient techniques are considered to be "forbidden techniques" that have the power to destroy the whole world. 

Sen sighed before saying, 

"Either way, that codex for peace sounds fair enough does it?" 

"It's more than fair. Don't worry, I'm a man of my words," Shiouru said as he raised his palms with an unusual dread of emotion emerging from his face.

"More than fair, huh? Never mind, I change my mind, if you want it, get it from me!" 

Smirking, he gets a kunai from his side pocket and dashed swiftly. As usual from Shiouru, he didn't move a flinch from his dignified stance. 

He only, yet swiftly grabbed the hilt of his sword, getting prepared in blocking the kunai. Sen slightly lowered his body in an attempt to aim for his abdomen, but his moves were pretty much sloppy for Shiouru, even though if it was done at the speed of light.

Shiouru unsheathed his blade and proceeds to block the kunai attack. The left part of his mouth is slightly raised as he proceeds to push Sen back. 

Sen jumped back, his heartbeat pounding ever-so swiftly. It has been a while since he used a maximized version of his forte, speed, but it was easily countered. 

"That was..."

He dare not continue as Shiouru was not all ears for praises. The grin on Shiouru's face disappeared as he dashed with his sword unsheathed. His blade slowly fills with vicious flames as he gets closer to Sen.

Once he entered his vicinity, he swung his katana with full force and performed the first sword technique; summoning a gigantic flaming slash in front of him.

This was enough for Sen to use his Jutsu, 

"How.. amazing..."

Shiouru stared still in awe with his flaming blade in contact with Sen's glowing kunai.

"So this is... the MEA leader's true power, "

Excitement fills inside his heart and his smile appeared again. 

"This is... simply amazing!"

He has never been that thrilled. To think that the MEA leader has a technique up inside his sleeves, an overly strong one at that.

Sen's left eye turned left blue and a mark appeared on his forehead, the mark of his clan.

His whole body starts emitting dangerous energy, a light that increases the state of its user. To put it simply, it's like he evolved and gained another level of power, without any of his physical looks deforming in any way.

He panted as he pinned his enemy's sword along with Shiouru. 

"Wha...?"

Then, he jumped above and held the kunai in both of his hands, entering a position where he is ready to stab his enemy. 

Before Sen landed, Shiouru swiftly rolled around to avoid his attack, causing him to hit the ground. 

The ground cracks upon contact. Then suddenly, the whole ground underneath them shattered into pieces, causing both of them to fall down the floor underneath them.

They fell on the battlefield between, Akari, Myu, Enju, and Yasu by some coincidence.

"Yasu...!!" Sen exclaimed. He stared as Akari successively threw deadly attacks to Yasu.

Yasu noticed his stare and as if they were in slow motion, Yasu smiled as soon as they made eye contact. 

And from then on, all motions returned to their normal speed. 

"Yo-hoo!" Yasu uttered in a playful way as he continued to block Akari's swift attacks. 

"That eye of yours... Woahhh, that's very cool!!" Yasu added as he threw 3 balls of shadow towards Akari.

This time, the balls turned into nails, stabbing into both of Akari's hands and pinning her into the wall in a cross position with one of the balls stabbing her stomach. 

"Akari!" Sen exclaimed. He tried going in to save Akari but was immediately blocked by Shiouru's flaming sword. 

"Focus on your enemy! You're gonna get yourself killed!" 

Sen skillfully parried Shiouru's sword and jumped back due to immense force. 

"You killjoys, I was enjoying my time here with Akari..."  Yasu said, 

"Yasu... Bring us to another place... Sen's concern for others when he himself is in danger irritates me." 

"Got it!" 

In a single snap, the rest of his shadow balls formed a sphere around Sen and Shiouru, and with Yasu's signal, the sphere teleported in another place, which is a place known as "Gaizou's village,"