Chapter 19 - New Money

Nie Yan arrived back at Calore city after passing through the transfer point. As soon as he arrived, he turned a corner and entered a nearby alleyway. There he activated Stealth after making sure no one was following him. Only after making seven or eight detours through the alleyways, did he finally arrive at the Kade Smithy.

This was a lesson learned from the past. He definitely wouldn’t allow the location of the Kade Smithy to be disclosed.

Nie Yan would retrieve the Bat Teeth he had collected from the other player in batches, then transfer and sell them to Kade.

A while later, over two hundred stacks of teeth were sold for four silvers. Two silvers had become four in only half an hour. In addition, he also gained nine hundred experience. Nie Yan noticed his experience bar had already risen to five percent when he glanced at it.

He went back to Mordor after handing over all the Bat Teeth, and continued buying more.

Those players who saw Nie Yan return, fearful that he might soon leave again, immediately lined up and waited to trade.

Mordor was bustling with an unusually high amount of activity due to Nie Yan’s actions.

“Everyone, there’s no need to feel anxious. After I buy everything I need this morning, I’ll be coming back around eight in the evening to buy some more.” Nie Yan issued an announcement to the crowd. These players would most likely amass quite a few Bat Teeth after farming monsters for the whole day up till eight in the evening.

By the time he had purchased over two hundred stacks, the amount of Bat Teeth being traded had gradually lessened. After purchasing another one hundred stacks, Nie Yan saw there were no more players coming to trade. Thus he went through the transfer point back to Calore city.

Two Thieves were following him closely. Nie Yan had bought these Bat Teeth all in one go, yet he still had the appearance of someone who looked like they still hadn’t had enough. With that sort of behavior, trying not to attract the suspicion of others was difficult in itself.

Nie Yan’s mouth curved into a faint smile when he detected these Thieves attempting to track him. At present, those who were able to track him… haven’t even been born yet!

Nie Yan turned a corner into an alleyway and activated Stealth, very quickly disappearing from sight.

By the time those Thieves made their way over to the alleyway, all traces of Nie Yan were gone.

“Where’d that guy go?”

“I can’t find him.”

“Brother, what do you think that guy’s gonna do with all the Bat Teeth he bought?”

“Who the hell knows… It definitely isn’t for leveling his Blacksmithing though, that’s for certain. There’s no way in hell Blacksmithing would take that many Bat Teeth to level up, even if he’s buying them for his friends. Not to mention he’s even coming back for more in the evening. Let’s wait until next time.”

Those two Thieves who stood at the corner spoke a few more words, then turned around and left.

Gradually, a silhouette emerged from a wall not far from where those two Thieves had been. It was Nie Yan coming out of stealth. He had been just two meters away from them at most, yet they hadn’t detected anything in the slightest.

Nie Yan smiled coldly as he gazed at the backs of their retreating figures. It was simply wishful thinking, believing that they could pry into his secret. He wouldn’t be so stupid as to reveal Blacksmith Kade’s location. He turned around and went further into the alleyway.