Chapter 160 - Seeking Shelter

After two hours, three more Sub-Elite Scaled Frogs had fallen to the ground.

"The Starry Night Potion Shop is gathering ingredients to create Intermediate Mana Potions right now. When the first batch is made, I'll give you guys a few," Nie Yan said. A pity that these potions couldn't be used as freely as their lower-ranked counterparts. After all, concocting them was just too expensive for now. It was fine to keep one or two in case of emergencies, but to down them frivolously as they grinded mobs? At present, very few, if any, could bear the burden of such a cost.

Even though Tang Yao's mana was now in short supply, without the support of his Arcane Fairy, he was still able to deal with Sub-Elites without much effort. As for Elites, for the time being, killing them was a bit inefficient. They took much more effort and time to kill. Nevertheless, the drop quality from the Sub-Elites wasn't too bad and they still gave a good amount of experience.

Apart from Tang Yao who had to focus on the Scaled Frogs, the rest of them had very little to do. Nie Yan took advantage of this time to message a few people.

Godslayer[1], you there?

Yeah, what's up? I saw the video of Young Sparrow Hawk on the forums. Is he your friend? That Thief in the background should be you, right?」Godslayer of Yore asked in pleasant surprise after noticing the sender was Nie Yan,

Yep, he is. We just established a guild. Are you interested in joining? I plan to pull a few others to form the guild's elite team,」Nie Yan replied. Although the quality of the team would be far from his ideal, rounding up twenty decently skilled players was nevertheless a good start.

Phew... after not hearing anything back from you these past couple of days, I was starting to get worried, but now you've finally established a guild!

My name is red at the moment, so you'll have to wait a few days for me to get it back to normal. In any case, join our guild first.

Sure, sure, Asskickers United, right? If I still didn't hear about it by now, then I'd have been living under a rock this whole time.

Nie Yan notified Guo Huai and the others in advance that Godslayer of Yore and his friends would be coming over to join their guild. Then, he hit up Leader Young Seven[2. Leader Young Seven and his group first appear in Chapter 75, but only have any real meaningful interaction with Nie Yan in Chapter 81.] and his group, informing them he was finally forming a team. They were simply ecstatic upon hearing this, but why wouldn't they be? Ever since meeting him, they had been eagerly waiting for this day to come.

Nie Yan valued their group quite highly. In his past life, Leader Young Seven was one of the Seven Archbishops, so his prospects weren't something to be looked down upon. The two most important roles in a team were without a doubt the main healer and main tank. They were very literally the life of the team, with a huge influence on whether a run would succeed or prematurely end in a wipe. Aside from Leader Young Seven, there was also Forgotten, a Shadow Dancer in the previous timeline. Although he wasn't as dazzling as Sun, among the vast ocean of players, he was definitely a figure that was hard to come by. Then, there was Yi Yan. He could also be considered as noteworthy among Fighters.

Finally, Nie Yan contacted Resplendent Bladelight[3.Resplendent Bladelight first appears in Chapter 59. He's the co-founder of the guild, Unhindered, but was betrayed by his friend, Hei Zhou.]. If he were able to get him to join their guild, then the team would be perfect.