Chapter 154 - Dispute

The Succubus Den was a large Level 15 map. The administrator of Calore had issued a large-scale guild quest to investigate this place in search of "The Amnesiac's Brain." Generally, 2,000 Level 15 players was the recommended number to attempt this quest, but with great difficulty also came great rewards as the guild's grade would be promoted upon completion. If Holy Empire became a Grade 2 guild, their status in Calore would increase, and even more guild quests would become available to them in the future. Furthermore, they would also attract more expert players to their ranks, allowing their strength to rise to another level.

Holy Empire was constantly suppressed by Victorious Return, but if they were able to complete this quest, they would leap over them and take the position of top dog in Calore which they could then attempt to gradually consolidate.

However, all of this was only possible under the assumption that they were able to amass enough Cure Charm Potions.

A trip to the Succubus Den needed at least thirty bottles, but naturally, since that was only the minimum requirement, a guild would generally prepare a little more. The Cure Charm Potion Recipe was an Intermediate Alchemy Recipe. Even when working together, it would take two Intermediate Alchemists at least an entire day to concoct that many potions.

Since Intermediate Alchemists were such a scarce resource at the current stage of the game, Sleepy Fox could only turn to Nie Yan for help.

Him not hesitating to save Nie Yan and risk a potential falling out with Victorious Return was also potentially due to this reason.

As Holy Empire's guild leader, Sleepy Fox would always act based on the guild's interests. If it didn't benefit the guild, then he absolutely wouldn't do it!

"Do you have a Cure Charm Potion Recipe?" Nie Yan asked. If Sleepy Fox didn't even have the recipe, then he was powerless to help.

"We have two Cure Charm Potion Recipes, and we can also provide the ingredients required to concoct the potions. I'd like to request a batch of fifty potions. Afterward, we can pay you 3 gold in labour fees," Sleepy Fox replied. The price he offered was fairly generous, an indication of just how important this quest was to him. After the batch of potions was ready and their other preparations were completed, they should also have enough players at the right level to attempt this quest.

Nie Yan gave it some thought. If it was like this, then his two Intermediate Alchemists would make quite a killing. With recipes and ingredients already provided for, they'd get to improve their proficiency in Alchemy while also receiving a cut of the 3 gold in commision. This was already quite generous. At the same time, him helping Holy Empire was basically the same as helping himself because when Holy Empire toppled Victorious Return, the latter would definitely focus all their energy on taking back their position. In this way, Asskickers United could freely expand their own influence.

Nie Yan stood in silence, pondering over the matter. While facing him on the other side, Sleepy Fox actually believed he was contacting the Starry Night Potion Shop.

"Then the deal is set. Just send the recipes, ingredients, and whatever else to the Starry Night Potion Shop," Nie Yan finally said to Sleepy Fox.

With the deal being finalized, Sleepy Fox couldn't help but feel a little excited. After all, the project he had been planning for so long could finally start being carried out. He faced Nie Yan and said, "Then our next step is seeing you guys off. You all have red names, so you can't return to town, and this area is filled with Victorious Return players. So if you guys try to leave by yourselves, you'll definitely get surrounded again."

"Alright, then we'll be troubling you guys."

"While you guys are hunting mobs in the wilderness to clear your red names, message me if you need any supplies. I'll immediately send a person over to your coordinates," Sleepy Fox said. All in all, he was being quite considerate.