Chapter 1

((HEYO! THIS IS MY FIRST JTK FAN FICTION SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME >.<
BTW, I DO NOT OWN ANY CP CHARACTER, ONLY MINE (SKY) THANK YOU FOR READING!
STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME~!

Update: I just don't wanna fix some of the bad grammar on this chapter bc laziness and shit. But please try to ignore it, remember this was my first CP fanfiction so sorry if I say something wrong or whatever >~< ))

I wouldn't call myself a 'lucky' gal. I was never lucky, nor will I. But I will say that I may be a blessed one, because, my destiny made me as the proxy. Being the proxy is harder than you think, besides the training and hard times, everything was possible for me. Being the proxy was hard to understand, but when you get used to the environment, you'll understand easily.

Like I did.

I never wanted to hurt anybody, but if I'm willing to save the world from serious destruction, then I will have to fight for justice. To fight for what's right.
~
~
Where am I?
What is this?
Why can't I see anything?
Why can I only see....black?
Wait.....a bright light shone and I could finally see that.....I was in a.....battle?

I saw myself battling with a blonde woman.

I had a red mirror in my hand, I looked like I was insane.

What's going on?

My name is Skyleigh Woods. I am 17, but I look younger since I'm only 5'2 or maybe 5'3 now. I, um, obviously go to school, and I have a friend. At least I have one, I don't need more friends, since it doesn't matter having more than 2 friends, well, at least for me. Everyone looks at me like if I was some kind of gross bug. But I really don't give a single damn about that. The only friend that I have is Lillibet, she's the only one I can trust, well, not the only one, I obviously trust my parents too, hehe. I have long black hair, it's pretty weird, since it's sometimes wavy and sometimes straight. I also have this mirror-friend named Marina. My mother gave it to me as a present but she really didn't know it talked and shit. She just gave it to me for some generations or tradition or whatever. She said my paternal grandma gave it to my dad before she moved away or something, and now, she gave it to me.

I didn't know either, to be honest.

I have a little pale skin and green Emerald eyes. Oh, did I mention that I like music and history? I listen to every type of music, well except for rap, salsa, classical music and that popular music that's always on the radio. I listen to ballads, (when I'm in the mood), rock, and electronic music.

~
~
~

I was on my computer, looking for horror stories or legends. It was 1:17 am so my parents were sleeping. I saw one that was called 'Jeff the killer'. thought of the serial killer and got curious but I still read the story. I finished reading it and I started chuckling and growled, "GO TO SLEEP." I wiped my tears from laughter. I suddenly felt like my eyes were getting heavy.

Tha fuck man things were gettin' funny. Goddammit, body.

I was sleepy.

I turned off my computer and yawned while I got on my bed and fell asleep.

....

I woke up randomly by a strange presence and looked around, I was in my room, obviously it was dark but I recognized the texture and feeling. I felt like I was tied on a chair, I saw a wide smile in front of me.

It looked at me.

It took off his hoodie cap thing and it was the guy from that legend. His eyes....they were different compared to that picture from
the website where I read it. His carved, and permanently smile was in there, giving me the chills through my spine.

But then I snapped and reacted.

I chuckled and said, "You're real..."

He looked serious and I stopped. I looked up at him. "Oh, fuck....,"

He stood there looking at me, he finally spoke.
"Heh. Go to--"
I gasped, "Wait! You're that serial killer that's on the motherfucking lose! You're gonna kill me! Oh my fucking god! Come on, man! Why now? I wanted to visit Spain for fuck's sake! Goddammit I hate life," I yelled and kicked his stomach with my legs of course, which they weren't tied.

"Ugh!" he growled and took out his knife. "That's it!"

"What are you waiting for?! Huh? Just kill me, you fucker! I don't care anyways! Yeah, you heard me! You monster! Fuck I was waiting so long to insult somebody! Whoever thought it would be you? Mo-ther-fuc-ker. Fuck you I wanted to visit Spain!," I yelled, mocked and glared at him. He glared back at me and raised his knife up. No, I wasn't scared of him...I was scared of death. I was scared of losing my friends and my family. I tried to untie my hands but it was difficult.
"You know what? You should shut the hell up. You're seriously one of the most annoying victims I've had. Damn," He ran his finger through my hair. I bit his arm with too much pressure.
"Agh!" He grunted as I stopped bitting him.
"I am not scared of you," I mumbled.
"You should be, because I'm the last thing you will see before you die." he rubbed his knife with his finger.

"You're insane, you pathetic little piece of shit. Olé, motherfucker. I'm still going to Spain as a ghost! Fuck you! Fuck your ugly face!" I spit on his face.

"That's it!," he pointed his knife at my throat while I kicked his stomach once again.

How could my parents not wake up by this?

He accidently dropped his knife as I slid it with my foot to the back of the chair. I tried to take it but I couldn't reach it. He stood up and grunted. I finally reached the knife, took it and broke the thing that got me tied up. A rope, I presume. I quickly stood up and pointed the knife at him.
"You are not killing me," he chuckled.
"You're right, I'm not. I'm not capable of killing a living thing, even if its willing to kill me, I can't even kill a sick monster like you." I dropped the knife next to him and glared at him. He took it rapidly and tackled me.
"Go ahead, kill me, devour me, slice my throat if you want to, but I'm not scared of you, and I will never be, caballero," I suddenly looked down at me and my stomach was glowing like a green or blue? I suddenly heard him yell.

"No! Impossible!"

Then I blacked out.