Chapter 43

I snorted. "A what now?"

"Clairvoyant," she paused then said, "You have the ability to communicate with the death. And probably predict the future,"

"Woah woah woah. What? I can predict the future.....? Awesome!"

"Well, I'm not so sure about the future part. But, you, my dear, besides being the proxy, you are Clairvoyant." 

"Wow..... that's so cool!" I smiled widely.

"Not cool, Skyleigh. Trust me, you do not want to have the ability to see the future..." Slendy remarked.

"But...."

"He's right, Skyleigh. But you're a fortunate one," Mrs.P said.

"Oh..." was all I said.

"Well, that's all. I assume you have school tomorrow, right?" Mrs.P guessed.

"Mm-hm!" I tried to sound as much happy as possible.

"Take care, Skyleigh. Thank you for stopping by," Slendy said.

"You're welcome! Bye!" I waved at both of them as I walked out of the office. I saw Jeff coming at Slendy's office. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before I scoffed and walked completely out of the mansion, making my way out of the woods.

.......

Today was my first day of school after winter break. My mom woke me up because I was used to vacation a lot....
As I stood up from the bed, I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, changed into a red shirt, some jeans and sneakers and went to my room once again. I brushed my hair and put my phone and my tiny scythe in my bag. I sat on the bed to finish organizing as I mom got in my room.

"Sky, at what time do you start your first class?" she asked to me.
"Ummm, let me check....," I took out my school schedule and looked at my first class. "Uhh at 8:30....."

"8:30?!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah. Why?" I shrugged.

"It's 8:24, Skyleigh!"

"Oh, shit!" I put the schedule back in my book bag and closed it, standing up and giving her a kiss and heading downstairs. "Aren't you going to eat something?" she yelled from upstairs. "I'll eat something on my way!" I lied. "Bye!"

I ran out of the house and ran through the neighborhood with precaution. When I was close to the school, I bumped with someone.

Seriously, what's with me and bumping into people?

"I'm so sorry!," I apologized. When I looked up, it was Spencer.

Ugh, great.

"It's okay," he smirked and reached his hand out to help me get up. I denied it and stood up on my own, making my way into the school and ignoring him.

"Hey, Sky! 'Sup?" Lili greeted me.

"Uh, nothing much! Just... accidentally bumped into your boyfriend.... Haha!" I chuckled nervously while she laughed. "Oh, H-hey, Spencer!" Lili blushed and greeted him, who was behind me. She hugged him then kissed him.