chapter 5

*JEFF'S P.O.V*

I was walking around the woods, Walking on circles, I was confused yet shocked.
I didn't even know what was going on. I felt like somebody was watching me, like somebody was walking around, watching me. I stopped and looked around, I saw a girl with a green jacket and black jeans with black hair with bangs that covers her right eye-- wait, I knew who she was-- Sky!

I ran to her and she fell on the ground.
"Sky, what's wrong?" I yelled while putting my right hand under her back and my left hand under her legs and picked her up.
She looked unconscious, she just whispered in a low voice "W-what is this?" I looked at her wrist, which had the proxy symbol.
She fainted, I didn't know what to do, I walked to the mansion that I live in, with Sky on my hands. I walked and opened Slendy's office. I like calling him Slendy, He doesn't like it when I call him that but I like to annoy him.
"Jeffrey! What is going on?" He asked while yelling at me.
"No time, I found the new proxy," I told him
"Her?" He pointed at Sky.
I nodded as he pulled his tentacles at her and carried her.
"Don't worry, I will take care of her, you may go."
I nodded and left the office.

So much thoughts were in my head, my head was about to explode.

SKY'S P.O.V

I Woke up in a dark room, I was scared as I heard a deep voice saying "Ahh,your finally awake."
The one who talked to me turned on the lights and I clearly saw the one who was talking to me; he was REALLY tall, REALLY skinny and his face-- wait, he had no face, he literally didn't have no face, it was all white, he was also wearing a suit.

I screamed.

"Oh, no, no need to be scared, child, We are not gonna harm you." He said trying to calm me down.
"W-we?" I asked terrified.
"Yes, child, we are the creepypastas, and this will be your new home."
"M-my home,"
"Yes, you, my dear, sadly, can't go to your ordinary home. You will be on danger and so will your family."
"W-what? W-why?"
"Ahh, well your the proxy,"
"Proxy? W-what Is that?" I was a little calmed yet extremely confused.
Wait, I remember Jeff mentioning something about 'Proxy' or whatever.

"It seems like Jeffrey didn't explain it to you."
"N-no? Explain me what?" I asked
"I'll explain it to you later, child, now, you must meet the other creepypastas, so you can be safer."
"A-Alright."
"Oh,my name is Slenderman, but you can call me Slender."
"Okay, m-my name is Sky..."
I stood up and sighed. He opened the door as we got out and walked to what it seemed like the living room. I saw some guys at the sofa watching TV, and a little girl playing with her dolls on the floor.
Slender cleared his throat
"Ehem, creepypastas-"
The guy with a blue mask and brown hair turned off the TV.
"We have the new proxy,"
They looked at me as I waved "h-hey"
They all said 'Hello' in unison
"Her name is Sky." Slender said.
I heard someone-- or something walking on the stairs. I stood there.
Something poked my back with his/her two hands. I jumped and slapped the one who did it as I looked back.
It was a blonde guy with like an elf cloth or something.
"S-sorry, you startled me.... What the fuck are you? A fucking cheap copy of Peter Pan? Thirsty much?" I snorted. "Fuck you....," he narrowed his eyes at me while smirking.
I glared at him.
"Benjamin, show manners, this is our new proxy, Sky."
"Ugh, fine, hey, nice to meet you, Ninja, my name is Ben." he said mockingly.
I rolled my eyes and heard someone opening the front door.
I looked at the door and saw Jeff.
"Hey, dipshits, what's up?" He chuckled.
He looked at me and I looked back.
"Hey, Sky...."
I noticed he blushed a little.
Well, his skin is literally paper-white so a little blush may be noticed.
"Hi,"
"You guys know each other?" Slender asked
"Yeah, I was about to kill her, but I didn't," Jeff said.

What a fucking nice explanation.

"Okay?" Slender crossed his arms.
"Where's the bathroom?" I asked
Slender pointed me to a hall, where a door was.
"Over there," I went to the bathroom, closed it and locked it, I was really confused.
"What was going on?" I mumbled to myself.
I looked at the mirror, at my reflection.
I saw my green emerald eyes, the same eyes my mom has. I saw my black, now wavy long hair. And my pale skin. I sighed as I remember when I was in elementary school, the kids always bullied me because of my pale skin, they always kept calling me a weirdo and a freak because of it.
I sighed once again and looked down at the sink, remembering the bad old times.