Chapter 17

(( BONBON!1!1!1!1!1 CX She's so kawaii desu~!
ehem, I decided to update two times cuz I know I'm gonna be hella busy with school.

anyways letsjustgetstraighttothechapter

bye

Stay awesome and creepy~

Wubba Dub Dub~!)

The two shadows got closer while I took a step back.

Fuck are you kidding me?

Why them?

Why on my special night....?

The Belladonna Sisters.

"Now there's no way you'll escape from us," said Madison.

I glared at them while she sent me something, like an attack, I dodged it with my scythe while Morgan sent me a black-shadowy thing, this one was bigger, but I managed to dodge it.

They both got more closer and I took more steps back.

Until I heard the door opening.

I quickly looked back and saw BonBon.

What is she doing here?

"BonBon! The Belladonna Sisters-"

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Huh? BonBon,The Belladonna Sisters! They are right there-" I looked back and saw no Madison and no Morgan.

They disappeared.

Goddammit,they will pay for this.

"Seriously, Sky, what are you doing here? With your scythe?" she pointed to my scythe.

I looked down and stuttered, "Well, I-I sensed something, so I thought,"
I gulped and looked down, shrinking my scythe again and putting it on my tiny bag.

"How did you know I was in here though?" I finally asked.

"I saw you going suspiciously through the door and I decided to follow you, now come, Jeffy is waiting for you!" She exclaimed happily.

How does she manage to change from a serious mood to an excited one?

Well, we are talking about BonBon here so.

I nodded and walked away with BonBon.Before getting out of the office, I looked back and saw two shadows, mocking and waving at me.
I just looked straight and shook my head.

'Don't, these are only hallucinations, you're just stressed because tomorrow you're battling with Jeff.' I thought to myself.

We got to where Jeff and Ben were and Jeff handed me a cup of......juice?
I really couldn't tell what it was.

"It's the only appropriate drink I got for you," said Jeff while chuckling nervously.

I smiled and said, "It's fine,"

I took a zip from it and then asked, "Welch's?"

Jeff nodded and chuckled.

"Very appropriate drink," I said.

"Well......we're gonna go dance," BonBon said and smiled before walking away with Ben.