Chapter 33

*HEYOOOOOO CREEPS! WELCOME TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF KMWYL. I LOVE MARIANA SO MUCH THAT I COULDN'T RESIST IT SO I PUT ONE OF MY FAV SONGS FROM HER XD. ENJOY THE CHAPTER*

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!" the chorus sang.

"There's a front door, motherfuckers," she sang that part as if was part of the song.

We stood in there silent as she sighed and said before walking upstairs, "I'm sorry, but I don't celebrate my birthday."

"........Shit," I pursed my lips.

"Daaaaaamn, put some ice on that burn yo," Ben hissed.

"She doesn't celebrate her birthday?!" BonBon whined.

"It seems so. The question is....why is the reason she doesn't celebrate it?" I questioned as everyone shrugged.

"I don't know man. That's sad cause I really like your grandma. She's pretty cool for an old lady--"

"Shut up. Do you want to get in trouble, dumbfuck?" I whispered.

"Uh, I didn't say shit. I just said 'old lady', what's the big deal?" he scoffed.

"Yeah, right. Just don't you dare mentioning that around her. By the way, we're leaving tomorrow. So pack your things." I said.

Everyone nodded and I decided to say, "I'll go upstairs to see what's up with her."

I went upstairs and knocked on her room door.

"Who is it?" she asked out loud.

"I-It's me!" I replied.

"......Oh. Come in. I guess."

I opened the door and saw her reading that book again with her glasses on.
I sat on the edge of the bed. I opened my mouth to say something but then she stopped me.
"Who told you could sit on the edge of my bed?"

I stood up quickly and apologized.
"And about, uh, the birthday-so-not-surprise, I'm sorry. I just didn't know that you didn't like to celebrate your birthday. I just did it because....who doesn't like birthday surprises?" I chuckled nervously.

"I don't. What are you here for?" she narrowed her eyes.

"Uh, yeeeeaah. Um, I just came here to apologize for that." I scratched the back of my head.

"Apology rejected. Now go." she demanded.

I nodded and frowned before leaving the room and closing the door behind me.
I sighed and walked downstairs, seeing everybody at the living room.
"How'd go?" asked Jeff.
I sat down and replied, "She rejected my apology. I mean, nobody rejects my apologies!"
Jeff patted my shoulder and I pouted.
"Seriously though. I want to maintain a good relationship with her before I leave. What should I tell my parents? 'Oh, we used to get along but now she's pissed off at me cause I ACCIDENTALLY THREW A BIRTHDAY SURPRISE AND SHE DOESN'T LIKE BIRTHDAY SURPRISES.'"

"Woah, Bella, calm down," said Jeff.

"How am I supposed to calm down?!" I whined.

"Just breathe in....and out. Even though it's difficult for me to breathe, but just do it. It helps." he patted my head.

"Stop patting me," I demanded.

"I can't. You're just so fucking adorable when you flip out." he squealed.

"'You're just so fucking adorable when you flip out'." I mimicked him, pissed off.

"Hey....stop it now," he said on a serious tone.

"'Hey......stop it now,'" I kept mimicking him.

"You need to fucking stop, Bella,"

"'You need to fucking stop, Bella,"

"Fuck you,"

"'Fuck you,'"

Ben and BonBon backed away slowly and slightly.

"Fuck you,"

"'Fuck you,"

"Fuck you!" that's where he started to raise his voice.

I laughed, "'Fuck you!'"

"Aghhhh!"

"'Aghhhh!'" I tackled him down on the couch, laughing and kissed his cheek.

He chuckled and pink blush started to form on his cheeks.

"Goddamn I love you. Even when you're being annoying as hell," he chuckled once again.

I giggled and said, "I love you too, Jeff,"

.......

"Yeah, and then, she like, got really pissed at me when I was trying to talk to her in her room," I said to Marina.

"Be patient, Skyleigh. For when the least you expect it, she will come to you," Marina smiled and pointed at me.

"Me?" I pointed to myself.

She nodded and said, "Jeff at 12 o'clock, sweetheart,"

"Oh, bye!"  I whispered and put the mirror in my bag.

Jeff knocked the door as I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door, turning the door knob and opening it.
"I'm looking for something," Jeff said fast and desperately.

"For what?" I tilted my head.

He looked down and murmured, "....My knife,"

"Your.....knife?" I snorted.

He nodded, still looking down.

"PFFFT, BWAHAHAHAHAHA. JEFF. THE. KILLER LOST HIS KNIFE?!" I mocked in a sarcastic expression.

"Not funny," he whined.

I stopped laughing slightly and said, "Well, I don't know where the hell you put your stuff so don't ask me,"

"Fine, I'll be back if I can't find it anywhere." he said before turning and walking away.
I closed the door and laughed silently.

I heard the knock of the door again as I opened the door and said, "Jeff, that's your fucking problem--"
I didn't continue because I realized I told that to my grandma.
"S-Shit, I'm sorry, I thought it was Jeff," I pursed my lips
"It's okay, kiddo. I came here to apologize." she said.

"Hah-- Wait, you, apologize, ME?"

She nodded and smiled. "I'm sorry for acting like a bitch. I'm apologizing because you're leaving tomorrow and I know I won't get the chance to see you again anytime soon."

I smiled back and hugged her, "Apology accepted. And if you don't want to celebrate your birthday, it's cool, it's none of our business either."

"Thank you for understanding, Skyleigh,"

I nodded and smiled slightly.

"Well, do you need any help packing?" she asked.

"Oh, no. I actually just finished but thank you for the offer,"

"Alright, I'm just gonna keep reading my book,"

"Oh, what book? The same one?" I questioned.

"Nah, I'm starting a new one," she replied.

"How's it called?"

"Fifty Shades Of Gray," she said before leaving the room and closing room.

My face went blank and I lied on my bed onto my back.

"My God, I have such a perverse grandmother," I whined.