Chapter 31

*HEYYYOOOOOOOO. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. AND FOR SOME OF YOU IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE IT. BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

ALSO, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! AND STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME~!*

BYE BYE!

A week and a half has passed. Rosemary gave me some tips to keep training, how to really defeat Zalgo, or send him to slumber, like she did and how to bake some cookies!
"Do you think it's snowing back in Philadelphia?" asked Jeff.

"Actually, I don't know. I never asked my parents that, I'm just gonna call 'em." I said, looking for my phone around my hoodie pocket.
"Okay, I need to take a poo so be right back." Jeff said, standing up and heading to the bathroom. "Agh." I gagged and laughed.
I found my phone and took it out, turning it on and dialing my mom's phone number.
It rang a couple of times until she picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, ma,"

"Hello, Sky. How you've been?"

"I'm good. And you?"

"Oh, I'm wonderful."

"Hey, I'm just asking, is it snowing over there?"

"Oh, it started snowing like three days ago. Why?"

"Well, it started snowing here like a week ago. But, yeah, I'll be there soon. Good-bye! Love you!"

"Love you too. Bye!"

I hung up and rested my head back as I saw Rosemary walking towards me and sitting next to me.
"Your mother must be proud of you," she said.

I raised my head. "Huh?"

"These past days I've seen how good you are. A true hero. And I know you will save this world from Zalgo." she smiled at me.

"Wow.....thanks. But enough about me, you've never talked about yourself." I remarked.

"Because I don't have anything to say. I only travel so I can't be here all the time. This house brings me bad memories about...... Fiona." she frowned.

"Fiona?" I tilted my head.

"My daughter. Fiona. She was-"

"An alcoholic." I finished for her.

"How do you know?" she questioned.

"Your neighbor, Anna, told me everything." I replied.

"Oh, she did,"

I nodded. This was the first time I was that close to her. That's when I noticed she had freckles and Hazel-eyes.
"And I'm sorry to hear all that," I apologized.

"You don't need to apologize, Dear,"

I sighed as I leaned closer for a hug. She hugged me tightly, we stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity.
"Are you planning on traveling again?" I asked, pulling away from the hug.
She nodded and replied, "I'll be going to Miami in a few days."

"Oh, then we'll leave soon. Tomorrow." I remarked.

"Hm," she frowned.

"But, it was a real pleasure to meet you. And I'm gonna be honest, you're the best grandmother I've ever met." I smiled.

She smiled back and said, "Thank you. You can just call me 'grandma' now and not by my name."

"Okay, grandma," I grinned wider.

"Hey! 'Sup?" Jeff called.

"Jeff, we will be leaving tomorrow. So we better pack our things now."

"What! Why?"

"Because Rosema- I mean, grandma, is leaving in a few days to Miami. So we're leaving tomorrow." I said.

"Alright, just, after we pack, can we just walk around? I think I'm gonna miss this place."

I nodded affirmatively and replied, "You know it's snowing back in Philadelphia too,"

"It's not the snow....it's the actual place," he shrugged.

"If you say so,"

I turned to grandma. "Grandma, I'm just gonna pack."
She nodded while I walked upstairs, to the room I was staying in and looked at the mess I had.
"Yikes, even I don't have my room like this," I muttered under my breath.
I took out my bags and placed them on the bed, putting my clothes, brush, teeth brush, my mirror etc in there.

After I put everything in my bags, I closed them and placed them on the floor. I heard a knock on the door. I walked towards the door and opened it.
"Hi, Jeff," I smiled at him.
"Hey, Bella, I was just gonna ask you if....uh, if you wanted to go out....just to walk around the town before we leave this place." I noticed he blushed a little bit.
I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Sure, I just finished packing everything, so now we can go."
He grabbed my hand as we walked downstairs, to the living room. I asked, "Where's Ben and BonBon?"
"Eh, I don't know. Probably around here, playing with the snow, buying candy, Ben flirting with some girls, you know how they can be." Jeff chuckled.
I laughed and shook my head, smiling.

"Grandma! We'll be right back!" I yelled as Jeff and I walked out of the house with our scarfs, Jeff with his gloves and me with my coat on.
We walked around the town, holding hands tightly and talking about......unusual stuff.
We walked by a flower shop before I stopped to look at the flowers.
"Oh, boy," sighed Jeff.
I gasped at a red and beautiful rose. I giggled and looked at other roses. Such as pink, yellow and red, yellow, orange and white roses.
I looked at other flowers like sunflowers, asters, anemones, amaryllis, etc.
I sighed and grabbed Jeff's hand, walking away.
As we were walking away from the flower shop, it was getting farther by each step.
"Bella," Jeff took out the red rose I was admiring by the flower shop.
"Jeff! Did you steal it?" I glared at him.
"What! No! I bought it!"
"Really?" I tilted my head.
He nodded. "Yeah, really, Bella. You don't believe me? Ask the seller."
"Okay, okay. Gosh, I believe you," I grabbed the rose, "I'm sorry."
"It's okay," he laughed, blush forming on my cheeks.
We stopped by a park and sat on a bench.
Jeff smiled at me and said, "Bella, this red rose is so beautiful and sweet, which is soon going to bloom, like you."

I blushed even more and smiled back at him.
He leaned closer and gave me a soft and pure kiss.
I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck before he wrapped his around my waist.
After we pulled away from the kiss, we smiled to each other and I giggled.
My phone rang and interrupted our moment.
I looked at the screen. It was Ben. I decided to pick it up anyway.
"Hey,"
"Yo, where you guys at?"
"Uh, a park, why?"
"Nah, just asking. BonBon and I got back to the house so we decided to ask. You guys alone?"
"Yes, Ben,"
"OH. Bye, motherfucking love birds."
"Bye!" I hung up and rolled my eyes, chuckling.

"Who was it?" Jeff asked.

"Ben. Oh God, I forgot to tell him to start packing up."

I looked through my contacts for Ben and dialed his number.
"Hello!" Ben picked it up.
"Hey, Ben, forgot to tell you, we're leaving tomorrow. So start packing up, tell that to BonBon."
"Awwwww! But the chicks are soooo damn hot! Goddamn, Ninja........ Fine, I'll tell BonBon."
"Bye, Ben,"
He hung up as I laughed.
Jeff questioned, "What did he say?"
I replied, "He was complaining about how the chicks were 'damn hot' in here."
Jeff laughed and clanged to me before I rested my head on his shoulder. He placed his head on mine and whispered, "I love you, Bella."