Chapter 18

((THIS SONG MATCHES THE BOOK, BUT MEH I DECIDED TO PUT IT CUZ IT'S MY FAVORITE SONG FROM LINDSEY STIRLING.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS, GO CHECK HER OUT, SHE PLAYS THE VIOLIN HELLA AWESOMELY, AND SHE MAKES DUBSTEP SONGS WITH HER VIOLIN :D SO YAH CHECK HER OUT M8. ))

STAY CREEPY AND AWESOME~

WUBBA DUB DUB~!

I woke up and sat on the bed, stretching, I look to my side but Jeff was no longer there.
I stood up from the bed and took a red jacket with some jeans and sneakers, making my way to the bathroom.
Luckily, no one was there.
I did my things, changed clothes and brushed my now straight hair.
I put my pajamas in my bag, in my room and went downstairs.

Only Jeff was eating alone.

I walked to where he was, he wasn't facing me, so I decided to sneak up on him and startle him.

"Boo!" I exclaimed, messing up his hair.

He jumped and looked back at me, "Goddamn, you almost give me a heart attack."

I giggled and kissed his cheek, sitting next to him.

"Well, today's the day," Jeff said.

I frowned and looked down, nodding.
"Hey," he said, cupping my chin and proceeded, "I promise it will all be okay."

I sighed and hugged him, "I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't want to hurt you either but we have to do it."

"But, if there's another way we could-"

"There's no other way, we have to do it," he cut me off.

I frowned while I heard somebody clearing his throat.

I looked back and saw Slendy.

"Good morning, Slendy," I greeted.

"Good morning, Skyleigh. Good morning, Jeffrey." Slendy greeted back.

"Are you ready for today, Skyleigh?" asked Slendy.

I nodded, "Yes, I am ready."

"Good, I won't ask Jeffrey because I already know the answer. Anyways, I will make you both some sandwiches if you don't mind."

Jeff and I nodded.

"Um, Slendy, where's everybody?" I questioned.

"They are still sleeping, Child. Well, Jack woke up early and decided to go for a kill, but everyone else is sleeping." he replied.

I looked at the clock and saw the time, it was 7:28 am.

Dammit that's why.

"Oh," is all I responded.

.....

After Jeff and I ate, Slendy said that it was time for the battle. I went to my room and put on my mask before heading downstairs. I gulped and Jeff and I walked outside of the mansion.
For my surprise, Ben and Jack were in there.