Chapter 76

It was Saturday morning. We had just finished burying Cookie in our yard. I frowned as Gretchen placed her arm around my shoulder.

"I can make it up for you if you want," said Gretchen, trying to cheer me up.

"It's okay, Gretchen. Today at six I'm gonna go practice and to the mall with Lili. She's staying over," I stated.

"Does she know about Cookie?" Gretchen asked me.

I shook my head no. "And I'm not planning on telling her. I'll just try my best to smile,"

"I hate seeing you in this mood anyway," she smiled at me.

Ugh. How can she be so happy right now?

Everyone loves her because she's always a happy and a cheerful person. Unlike me, I'm a depressive shit because my favorite dog of the whole world had just died.

You seriously need to stop, Sky. Heh. Are you getting jealous of your own sister? Pfft. No way.

"Bye," I said as I ran up to my room. I closed the door behind me and lay down on my bed, sighing.

"Dammit. Cookie would be comforting me by now," I said, "but now those bitches paid for what they did. And I hope they learned not to mess with me in hell."

Bored, I stood up from the bed once again and opened the door of my room, walking over to Gretchen's room. I knocked the door. I heard the sound of her bed and after seconds, the door opened. I gave her a side smile and waved slightly. " 'Sup? Come in," she opened the door wide open, allowing me to walk in. I walked in and sat on her bed. "I wanted to show you something," I mumbled.

She walked over to me before she sat down next to me. "What is it?"
"Give me your hands," I demanded. She gave me a weird look but reached out her hands at me anyway. "I wanna show you some.....kind of spell," I muttered as I grabbed her wrists.

"You can do.....magic?" she tilted her head.

I looked down and nodded.

"Wow," she raised both of her eyebrows surprisingly. "What kind of spell is it?"

"A banish spell." I stated.

"Woah..... What can I banish?" breathless, she questioned.

"Anything. Humans, objects, animals. Depends on the gravity and mass," I explained.

"How can I use these powers? I mean, aren't YOU the one that's the proxy and can use magic and shit?"

"You're related to me. It can happen if you just concentrate,"

Gretchen nodded and pursed her lips.

She hissed and grunted as she closed her eyes tightly. She started panting and growling, biting her lips. I pulled my hands away from her wrists, panting slightly. She stopped and opened her eyes slowly, looking at me. We both looked down at her hands and saw it glowing a green color. "Now, concentrate. Look at an useless object you want to get rid of. Think of it going away, far away to space. Infinity." I explained.

She stood up from the bed and walked over to her drawer, placing her hand on a brush before closing her eyes. I stood up and walked closer to her. After seconds and seconds, inclusive, even minutes, she succeeded and made it disappear. I tapped her shoulder. She opened one eye. "Huh?"