Chapter 47

*HEYY WONDERFUL PEOPLE!! WELCOME TO ANOTHER UPDATE OF DESTRUCTION! (Yes, I just did that. Again.) Guess what day it is today!

Um... Friday??

No! XD Well, technically, yes!

Today is April 15 (Duh). The day when the R.M.S Titanic sank in 1912 ;-; I really love that history event. Idk why. It's history and I like history n' shit. Anyways, enjoy the chapter of destruction!!!!

Stay creepy and awesome~!!!*

.....

I woke up.

Oh, thank god. It was all a really bad nightmare.

But I was wrong.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the truck. I was about to scream but I had something in my mouth that was preventing me to do so. I cried.

"Oh, look who's awake," said Mrs. Ivy. I looked around me but I only saw Mrs. Ivy. I didn't see no Djamal anymore.

"Look, when you get there, there's gonna be this mean, grumpy Principal named Cassandra. But she prefers being called Prefect Cassandra." she explained.

I didn't say nothing.

"Oh, we're here,"

I cried.

She pulled over as she got out, opened the door of the backseat, and untied what I had on my mouth. I got out of the truck and looked at the place. Djamal was right. The place did look like a horrible place. But, mostly, it looked like a haunted castle. She made me walk into the Orphanage. After all that walk we took, we arrived at this office. Mrs.Ivy opened the door and made me walk in. "MRS.IVY. WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT NOT KNOCKING ON MY DOOR?" a voice screamed. I jumped. "I-I apologize, Prefect Cassandra," Mrs.Ivy apologized. "Don't let it happen again," grunted this 'Prefect Cassandra'.

"Who do we have here?" Prefect Cassandra pointed at me.

"Prefect Cassandra, this is Sky,"

"Sky!," she gasped and stood up from her chair.

"Great job, Mrs.Ivy. May I say, I'm quite impressed," Prefect Cassandra said to Mrs.Ivy.

Mrs.Ivy just smirked.

"BUT I NEED MORE ORPHANS," Prefect Cassandra yelled, hitting her desk with a staff she had.

"Anyways," she smiled then continued, "Give Sky the uniform and tell the other orphans to tell her the rules,"

"Yes, Prefect Cassandra," said Mrs.Ivy while grabbing my hand and taking me out of the office. "Remember not to disobey her. She is capable of doing anything,"

I frowned and nodded slightly.

.....

After I put on an ugly blue uniform, I went to the room where all the orphans were. Principal Cassandra was with us. "Wake up!," the Principal demanded. Every girl in the room moaned or grunted as they got up and just stood in there.

"Ivy, get the boys. Immediately," Principal Cassandra ordered.

"Yes, immediately," said Mrs.Ivy as she got out of the room.

Mrs.Ivy rang a whistle and seconds later, she came in the room with like five more boys. "Well, as you can see. There's a new girl. And as you can see, she doesn't know the rules..... Alicia!,"

The girl known as Alicia with blonde, messy hair spoke. "It is prohibited to have photographies, dolls, books or any other item in the room,"

"Sebastian!,"

"I-it is prohibited to t-talk with other kids in the cafeteria, at class, while w-we're doing cleaning duties a-and at the rooms," the boy with brown hair stuttered.

"Mimi!,"

"The alarm rings at 5:00 am and we only have five seconds to get up," the little girl with black short girl said.

"We have 10 minutes to take a shower and make our beds before going to the kitchen and make our breakfast," a boy with short brown hair said.

"Luci!,"

"After eating our breakfast and cleaning the dishes, we have to go to class," a girl with long black hair said.

"Ralf!,"

"At 12 o'clock, the bell will ring and that's the time we go to the kitchen to make food, eat and clean the kitchen. And we have two hours of study," a boy with black hair said.

"Hmmm....Ivy,"

"At 4:00 pm starts the hour of cleaning duties. Cleaning the floor, covers, etc. At 6:00 pm the bell will ring again to make the lunch and finally at 8:00 pm all the lights will be dimmed to sleep," Ivy remarked.

"Now, are you clear, Sky?" Principal Cassandra asked to me as I nodded slightly.

"Good! Now go to sleep!," she pushed me on the bed. "I don't want to hear any single sound, much less crying. Understood? Now, boys, out!" she yelled as the boys got out of the room quickly.

"Ivy, turn off the lights," Principal Cassandra said to Ivy. "Yes, Prefect Cassandra," Ivy turned off the lights and before she got out, she closed the door.

I sat on the bed and sighed, thinking of how bad I treated Jeff before I got here. I didn't even get the chance to talk to him.....

*JEFF'S P.O.V*

"What the fuck do you mean you can't do anything?! I mean, is it that hard to teleport to that damn place, take her and teleport back? What the fuck, Slendy?!" I yelled at him.

"Jeffrey, you have to comprehend. That business she is going through, it's not ours. It has to do with family problems, not a problem with the Creepypastas. Trust me, I really want to go and save her, but it is not that easy," remarked Slendy.

"Ugh. I'll just do it on my own! I don't need your damn help! Screw you!" I yelled as I stormed out of the office, making my way to my room and slamming the door behind me. I looked out of my window and stared at the dark night.

"One day, Bella. One day, I will go there and I will save you. I promise I won't let anything harm you. I promise I will go there as soon as possible. Because.....I still love you. Even though my stupid mind had me blind, I still love you and I will forever. Just wait for me just a little bit. I love you, Bella......" I muttered to the darkness that was surrounding me.